takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
holy crap

those pictures RULE
I laughed for atleast 3 minutes straight, and that was after I closed that tab
tongue.gif

damn good to see shes going back to where she belongs, even if its only for like 3 weeks..
whats the bet she becomes currency at that prison? like, I'll trade you an inch of paris's hair for a pack of smokes?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
You people are so mean!
ohmy.gif

I've got nothing against her as a person, but her coming out of jail was just ridiculous. Hurrah to whoever chucked her back in.

martin88

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I read on today's newspaper that she got to serve the sentence at her house because of some medical condition?

So they changed their mind? A good thing in my opinion, no preferential treatments.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually I see a few boo-boos here.

For starters, the LA Sheriff broke the law breaking a court order by this Judge letting her out to home prison. He is potentially facing contempt of court charges by the judge which would serve the jerk right. There was no real medical condition other than she worked herself into panic attacks and suicidal supposed depression. Mind you in a cube with no items of use I can't figure how she could hang herself being in there 23hours a day.

Also the judge being very pissed erased that 23day goodbehavior crap. She has 45 days -5 for time spent, though there is the potential she could get a few days out early because in LA County for every 4 days of good behavior you're given credit for 1 less day. You can do the math, but it's definitely not 23.
smile.gif

Not nice basking in her torture, but she damn well deserved it considering she basically FU'd the judge twice on breaking her probation and no driving restriction, then showing up to court very late which got her ass canned on the max sentence there.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why is this not on gbatemps portal
unsure.gif

not to be racist or anything

but what does this prove? There's plenty of violations every day and people getting to go home.

BTW dirtie your avatar is kinda weird
thegame, where are u on irc?
weaponx, where are u? someone is impersonating you on irc EVERY DAY.
speechles, u fear the admins on here so that's why I never see u post.
kontrast, where the HELL ARE U?
Thug4l1f3, where are u limey, I want to pwn u in crackdown.

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Paris crying photos = comedy gold
tpi.gif

I bet the sheriff that let her out in the first place was bribed.

Guess what kind of bribe it was?
unsure.gif

She deserves it, for being such an annoying brat.
But then after she comes out, we can expect:

"My Sweet 23 Days in Prison, by Paris Hilton"
&
"Desperate PrisonMates"

skullstatue

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart knowing that every news channel in the world is focusing all of their attention on Paris Hilton while rebels are murdering innocent people in South Africa, nuclear conflict is reaching its climax, and death is running rampant across all of the land. It's like a fairy-tale come true, it makes me laugh when people claim that society isn't degrading.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart knowing that every news channel in the world is focusing all of their attention on Paris Hilton while rebels are murdering innocent people in South Africa, nuclear conflict is reaching its climax, and death is running rampant across all of the land. It's like a fairy-tale come true, it makes me laugh when people claim that society isn't degrading.

1.South Africa ?
Who cares there a bunch of savages anyway! have you seen black hawk down ?

2.Nuclear Climax ?
Awesome i've been waiting for this for years ! ever since i have seen mad max beyond thunderdome ! i have a makeshift thunderdome in my backyard and a large supply of hot pockets! 2 man enter one man leaves !!!!!!!!!

3.Death Running Rampant across the land?
Good ! this planet is over populated as it is ! only slow stupid ppl are dieing anyway ! Darwin calls it Natural Selection!

4.Soceity Degrading?
Are you nuts ! think about 2000 years ago we where living in caves speaking arabic ! and look at us now ! im microwaving a hot pocket in 3 minutes i will have cheesy goodness !

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey DIRTIE...technically there was a bribe.

Last campaign season for that guy...06 04 ...I dunno... Hilton's daddy gave him the maximum campaign donation possible.

Does that count?
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, what do you think of the page?