Parents confiscated gadgets and can't find them!

D

Deleted User

My father would confiscate/sell my things (DVD player, games, money) no matter what. Fucking druggie asshole was verbally abusive too.
laughter stops.png

Take away what they hold dear or what they use as entertainment.
What if what they hold dear is their own son?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Now that this had been bumped for no reason I will make a stupid comment.

When I was a kid I was saving money for a VGA card and monitor.
Back in the day I had a PC with a Hercules monochrome video card. That shit didn't run most games.
So I had saved up to the moment $350 (in ~1990, so it's like $650 in today dollars, computer parts were expensive). I wanted to play Monkey Island 2, Doom and all the new shit.
Well, one day my parents told me they had to borrow my savings. Almost 25 years ago. Never returned it. A mere $350 that for a kid is a lot, but for them just a couple of bucks. Damn assholes.
Lesson learned: don't blindly trust family, they are backstabbers. And also, regret much?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is everyone convinced the parents are such scumbags that they would sell off their own children's possessions

Is this speaking from personal experience or just a theory?

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how everyone just naturally takes this kid's side of the story and that he's just an innocent victim of bullying and vindictive parents.

More likely that he's out of control (destroyed someone's locker? Which, by the way, belongs to the school) and refuses to take responsibility for his actions.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like how everyone just naturally takes this kid's side of the story and that he's just an innocent victim of bullying and vindictive parents.

More likely that he's out of control (destroyed someone's locker? Which, by the way, belongs to the school) and refuses to take responsibility for his actions.
I'm not taking sides here but the parents are equally at fault for losing possession or selling off the kids valuables. No one here is a winner.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up