Not open for further replies.

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can get banned for playing out of region games online, and for having hacked games online (eg Pokémon) both of which are possible with homebrew.

In this thread I can see someone who asked how to do something, got told how, complained about it and said he'd never do it and couldn't understand that it was a solution to his problem, then eventually realised he had to and did it, then continued to insist he had been right the whole time. Does this sound about right?

If I were you, OP, I would ask for a change of username (assuming you want to continue using this site), as it will be hard for anyone to take you seriously on this forum now.
I don't think I care enough to be quite honest. Simply.. how do you say, getting into an argument about not wanting something and still not wanting it after doing it isn't worth going through all that.

Jesus fucking christ! He said he wants HOMEBREW and nothing more! Stop with the "well ya shoulda installed CFW" bullshit. It's done! Dead! Nadda!
I feel like you're trying to add fuel on the fire.

Although here's something I'm not regretting : Getting an r4i. My ds and my entire library got lost when I was younger and I'm finally getting to finish them

Last edited by Jecoconono,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I don't think I care enough to be quite honest. Simply.. how do you say, getting into an argument about not wanting something and still not wanting it after doing it isn't worth going through all that.

I feel like you're trying to add fuel on the fire.
If you didn't care, why are you still replying on the thread? You got what you came for - access to emulators. If you really didn't care you'd have left by now to go enjoy them.

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you didn't care, why are you still replying on the thread? You got what you came for - access to emulators. If you really didn't care you'd have left by now to go enjoy them.
I'm still replying to this thread because of alerts making me want to immediately reply to it in an endless circlejerk. In retrospect I shoulda left this thread dead when I got cfw instead of posting an update but yknow.

Its the main reason I'm asking a mod to lock the thread

Very

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone should've stopped badgering him about CFW after he said he wasn't interested. He knew about cfw, just wanted homebrew, simply made a mistake updating, and cfw should have nothing to do with this.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I'm still replying to this thread because of alerts making me want to immediately reply to it in an endless circlejerk. In retrospect I shoulda left this thread dead when I got cfw instead of posting an update but yknow.

Its the main reason I'm asking a mod to lock the thread
If you don't click on the alert and look at the thread it stops alerting you.

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everyone should've stopped badgering him about CFW after he said he wasn't interested. He knew about cfw, just wanted homebrew, simply made a mistake updating, and cfw should have nothing to do with this.
Thanks but I still feel like this is a ploy to start another shitstorm on this thread

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If you don't click on the alert and look at the thread it stops alerting you.
why thanks but i figured that out myself

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
Let's all forget the ops legally inaccurate claims about roms, let's just concentrate on the cfw vs homebrew argument....

Jecoconono

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dude i think you need therapy . . . quantum was not the one arguing with you and has nothing to gain from continuing/instigating one
Yea na. I know too many of these kinds of people to not be suspicous of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game