Hacking Online Play With Loadiine

ImJustSummit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either way will produce the same results. I normally just update through the Wii U. Unless I'm getting a new game. Then I just grab the update along with the game
I really appreciate your help. You have the most helpful replies and after reading your few replies I think I'm prepared to modify my Wii U.

ImJustSummit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Either way will produce the same results. I normally just update through the Wii U. Unless I'm getting a new game. Then I just grab the update along with the game
If I install rednand will I be able to get dlc by simply opening rednand and downloading it? Is rednand necessary to download dlc via USB helper?

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i have a new question so hopefully someone sees this because i cannot post a new thread for a few hours. I am using the USB method and im curious. I want to download super smash bros via uTikDownloadHelper. My question is that there are 2 boxes, one says title which i assume is the game and the other says update. If i accept the update box will i be able to proceed as normal and it will be the most up to date version of the game or am i better off just downloading the title and updating via the system. I am a beginner when it comes to this so i will do whichever is simplest.
Your fine with downloading the update from there. I use WiiU USB Helper though, but it should be from the same servers, right?

Just make sure you put the update in the folder of the game that the update is for and name the update folder what version it is. Such as "v16" or "v32" etc.

So it would be like this:

SD>wiiu>games>title of your game>updates>v16>

Where v16 is, is the update version for your game.

If I am wrong about anything, please someone correct me, I am half asleep at the time I'm writing this post, it's only about 6am right now. Lol.

(Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ using Tapatalk)

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I install rednand will I be able to get dlc by simply opening rednand and downloading it? Is rednand necessary to download dlc via USB helper?
Custom Firmware is required to install and play any DLC you did not pay for. So be sure to boot up custom firmware before you try to install or play any DLC you do not own.

ImJustSummit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Custom Firmware is required to install and play any DLC you did not pay for. So be sure to boot up custom firmware before you try to install or play any DLC you do not own.

Does it have to be rednand? What alternatives are there and do I have to boot up cfw every time I restart the system? What happens if I don't?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your fine with downloading the update from there. I use WiiU USB Helper though, but it should be from the same servers, right?

Just make sure you put the update in the folder of the game that the update is for and name the update folder what version it is. Such as "v16" or "v32" etc.

If I am wrong about anything, please someone correct me, I am half asleep at the time I'm writing this post, it's only about 6am right now. Lol.

These are loadiine update instructions. OP is using WUP Installer method

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

That's only if he uses Loadiine. With wupinstaller the update goes in its own folder in SD:\install and it doesn't matter what it's called.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Does it have to be rednand? What alternatives are there and do I have to boot up cfw every time I restart the system? What happens if I don't?
rednand id useless for anyone that isnt a dev basicaly you just need haxchi or cbhc to have cfw and use fake signed dlc.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it doesn't have to be rednand, it could be MochaCFW, or Haxchi, or CBHC.

And yes, you have to load the CFW every time the system boots if you want to play DLC you don't own. Or you can use a cold boot custom firmware solution, such as CBHC. Then the custom firmware will be loaded when the system boots up.

If you try to load a dlc that you don't own without first loading up your CFW, the DLC just won't load in-game, or it may give an error message. That's it really, you shouldn't brick or anything major like that.

ImJustSummit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it doesn't have to be rednand, it could be MochaCFW, or Haxchi, or CBHC.

And yes, you have to load the CFW every time the system boots if you want to play DLC you don't own. Or you can use a cold boot custom firmware solution, such as CBHC. Then the custom firmware will be loaded when the system boots up.

If you try to load a dlc that you don't own without first loading up your CFW, the DLC just won't load in-game, or it may give an error message. That's it really, you shouldn't brick or anything major like that.

Thanks, this was very helpful.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are loadiine update instructions. OP is using WUP Installer method
Oh yeah, that is the Loadiine method. I thought that's what he was looking for, judging by the name of his topic. My bad.

Edit:

You should use WiiU USB Helper to download your games, updates and DLC. Because the program can also transfer the files right to your SD Card or USB, then they are ready to be installed on the WiiU via WUP Installer. It's the easiest way to download and copy the install files to the SD Card. Because WiiU USB Helper does most of the work for you.

Last edited by TheTechGenius,

ImJustSummit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I can get dlc with haxchi, but I have to boot haxchi before I can play the dlc. Well if I get CBHC it will autoboot haxchi on system start so I can go straight in game and play including dlc. Correct?

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I go about adding the updates and dlc files? Where would they go before I put the USB in my system?
You install DLC and Updates the same exact way you would install a game you download from WiiU USB Helper.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto