Gaming One Piece Unlimited Adventure

Arendo

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
first of all, I believe most US TV's only supports NTSC, but I might be wrong... It's just that the american standard is NTSC, but there are TVs that support both NTSC and PAL (mine does, although NTSC is in gray shades)...

you don't need a tutorial to burn ISO's, really... It's as simple as 1, 2, 3:
1) insert DVD-R in your DVD burner (note the minus, it's important. DVD+R isn't normally supported by the WII, unless you know how to set booktype
wink.gif
)
2) load the ISO with IMGburn
3) burn the ISO @ 3x or 4x, or slower if you don't mind the wait. Basic rule of thumb is: the slower, the better
wink.gif

the moving up and down could be that your TV doesn't support the framerate... but I have way too little understanding of NTSC TV's to say this with confidence... but it's like when using a camera on a normal TV, you'll see the screen scroll up and down, because the framerates don't match...

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Too bad your first burnt game is a game with known problem. You started with the wrong one
tongue.gif

You are the second one I see who tell his One piece Unlimited Adventure is PAL.
Unlimited Adventure has NEVER been released in PAL. (only unlimited Cruise does).

Unlimited Adventure is known to be a problem game for PAL users because it doesn't have PAL signal on the original disc, so users modified the NTSC iso to make it work on PAL TV (and not working anymore on NTSC !!).
If you are American and you found a PAL version, this is a bad dump for you, use the original iso, and not the modified version which is exclusively for PAL.
Good release : xxx-opa.rar

Or patch it back manually to NTSC before burning (Trucha, WiiGenericPatcher, Video mode changer, etc.).

The other thread with one piece problem. I'm waiting for the user to report if it corrected his problem.
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=176...0&p=2220471

ijudas123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh thank...

and yeah i meant the One Piece Adventure Ntsc-> PAL

wait so the One Piece Adventure Original NTSC work? i thought it didnt

Current situation: First disc>Fix the TV Thing
smile.gif
>ABLE to operate ingame> Problem: No color & Sound is not matching with the cutscene

Currently DLing: xxx-opa.rar

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
let me know your result with original xxx-opa.

if still not working, I don't know if gamma0.3 has this mode, else you should try an usbloader with this options :
Force: AutoPatch, VidTV: active
That's what I needed to use on a friend softmoded wii + original scart cable (bad one, render imported games in black and white), to have color back and sync sound.

Else try force: NTSC, and vidTV: active, but it might not be as good as autopatch.

ijudas123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One Piece Unlimited Adventure NTSC Successfully Burn

maybe:) right now it seem like it is fine i will ask for help if i encounter any problem later

thank for helping me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1