Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
medal.png
On the first day of Tempmas results...
...GBAtemp gave to me: 10 pretty pictures!

The Five Days of Tempmas Results
Day One: Image

You've waited patiently for a month, and now, without further adieu, GBAtemp presents: The Five Days of Tempmas Results. Over the next week, one day and competition at a time, we will be revealing the winners of each competition (in no particular order). On the fifth and final day the various winning entries will be presented for all to see! As well as the long overdue removal of the Christmas emoticons.

We would also like to take this opportunity to apologize for the delay. There were a number of unavoidable issues that popped up during the deliberation and tallying process, and we greatly appreciate the patience and tact of the members in the way that they have handled the situation. Not that we'd expect anything less of this community.
smile.gif

tempmas-santapic.gif
On the first day of Tempmas results, GBAtemp gave to me: 10 pretty pictures! For the image competition you artistic sorts were tasked with drawing, photoshopping or taking a picture of a Tempmas themed Santa Claus. The first place winner is SargeSmash. Congratulations! We hope you'll continue to find time for artistic inspiration when you're busy playing with your brand new Nintendo DS Lite and flash cart of your choice.

The second place winners will be receiving an M3i Zero and a 4GB MicroSD, and the third place winners will be choosing from either a stylish DS/DSLite/DSi case or an R4i adapter. You will each be contacted about your prizes soon by a member of the staff.

Second place winners:
astrangeone
Keeley
lefangz
MegaAce™

Third place winners:
D-Trogh
HYPERMETAL
SkH
VIIth
xViera

(Note: Entries are listed by winning group and alphabetical order).

Stayed tuned tomorrow for the second day of Tempmas results! And a massive thank you to our partner sites for sponsoring the Tempmas competition! Check these guys out if you're ever in the market for gaming accessories - iShopVideoGame, Gamezway, WikiNDS

D

Deleted_171835

Congratulations to the winners! (Too lazy to say all their names)

Now, the n00bs can stop complaining. I demand the mods remove these emoticons, now! They're terrible. The 'Christmas hat' ruined my 'Smiley Face'
mad.gif
. It doesn't really matter when the results were revealed. You guys are busy, after all and it's not like you get paid for being a moderator.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
WOOOW! It's here! GREAT!

Congratulations, artists! I am eager to see what you guys came up with. Hope you have a blast with your prizes!

PS: Sighhh... tomorrow I get judged........ oh hell.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
MarkDarkness said:
WOOOW! It's here! GREAT!

Congratulations, artists! I am eager to see what you guys came up with. Hope you have a blast with your prizes!

Actually the competitions are being revealed in no particular order.
smile.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I spent SOOOO much time on this one! Oh well, my luck really sucks with these competitions. Congratulations to the winners!

Hey Ace! Don't remove the Christmas emotes! I love those things! Oh well I'll get my kicks off now!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
yaypsp.gif
yaypsp.gif
yaypsp.gif
yaypsp.gif
yaypsp.gif
yaypsp.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
yaynds.gif
yaynds.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
shy.gif
shy.gif
shy.gif
shy.gif
shy.gif
shy.gif
shy.gif
sleep.gif
sleep.gif
sleep.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
Sorry it just had to be done
smile.gif

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bet they just picked the people that where there favorites or there friends in GBAtemp. Not fair for the people who tried to win and didn't get a chance because they weren't one of your favorite members.

Snorlax

POSTMODERNISM
Trophies
Website
postmodjoel.com
XP
Country
jakob95 said:
I bet they just picked the people that where there favorites or there friends in GBAtemp. Not fair for the people who tried to win and didn't get a chance because they weren't one of your favorite members.
And the bitching begins...
Why don't you look at the profiles at all the people who won?

How about let's reserve slanderous comments until we see the actual content.
smile.gif

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
jakob95 said:

Not really. I'm just a noob here - I spend more time in the blogs, complaining about my life. *eyeroll*

Oh, and congrats to the rest of the winners. I'm now curious about what SargeSurge made/drew/'shopped.

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ace Gunman said:
MarkDarkness said:
WOOOW! It's here! GREAT!

Actually the competitions are being revealed in no particular order.
smile.gif
Haha... I thought it was in the numeric order of the contests. Keeping my fingers crossed here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM4vMLpcX7A