Hacking OLD skool..Need SD

radrfn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That link gave me about 8 PC system cleaner proggrams, all of I pressume were malware adware crap...I believe I have cleaned them out. But I searched around and found backuplauncher 0.3_gamma.
loaded it on card and now have;
Backup loader / Backup launcher, then cIOS Installer then Configurable USB Loader. I tried the launcher and it goes to Black screen and I have to restart Wii. Ran the cIOS and it went through and the last line stated "Hash failed"
So, with your help I have made progress and I understand a bit more of how this all works. Just need a little more assistance please. Almost there !! : )
I'm going after that neo gamma again, will get around the adware bundle this time.

Can't seem to download it..my virus software wont allow it..says I need Java and flashplayer..but I dont..then it just loads adware. looking for another link thats clean.

radrfn

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wii2.jpg

OK.. So it seems as though the error on the cIOS is HASH bad. I will need to DOWNGRADE my Wii to load this they say...then the launcher will work.

Downgrading seems serious..lots of variables..I'm not going forward until I hear from someone..I dont want to screw up now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...