Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Tarantus

Trophies
Website
ow.ly
XP
Country
Brazil
For me, using the progress of the Gateway 3DS team as an example, it really may take a lot of time to port Loadiine once the new exploit come to release, things like that aren't easily done when the console manufacter try its hardest to prevent such things. Stay tuned and hope for the best @jamiealvis.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For me, using the progress of the Gateway 3DS team as an example, it really may take a lot of time to port Loadiine once the new exploit come to release, things like that aren't easily done when the console manufacter try its hardest to prevent such things. Stay tuned and hope for the best @jamiealvis.
Someone did port it actually, but for some obscure reason he won't release it. However it's not really important cause the next release of Loadiine should be easilty usable on all firmwares.

Reactions: Tarantus

Tarantus

Trophies
Website
ow.ly
XP
Country
Brazil
Someone did port it actually, but for some obscure reason he won't release it. However it's not really important cause the next release of Loadiine should be easilty usable on all firmwares.
Good news for me then!

Also, I hope that this new version comes with a better success rate of exploit usage, 'cuz I've a rate of less than 5% right now at my 5.3.2 U.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good news for me then!

Also, I hope that this new version comes with a better success rate of exploit usage, 'cuz I've a rate of less than 5% right now at my 5.3.2 U.

The exploit success rate has nothing to do with Loadiine, you have to wait for a better exploit if you want that, hopefully the upcoming IOSU would be that for us, based on what the devs said, it should be far more reliable than the race one.

Tarantus

Trophies
Website
ow.ly
XP
Country
Brazil
Good news for me then!

D

Deleted-355425

Good news for me then!

If you get it right then you will get 95% success

Tarantus

Trophies
Website
ow.ly
XP
Country
Brazil
If you get it right then you will get 95% success
Well, I followed the steps from Mr. Cyan, but couldnt make it work. The simple steps are:
- Be on 5.3.2 U
- Use SSB U (Never worked with this game disc for me, even being on the 'more compatible' side of the process)
- Open Web Browser and visit your own website with Loadiine Exploit and Loadiine or use one from the list at the first post (So I opted for the Recommended One as per Cyan suggestion)
- Use the right exploit (At the recommended website we have Loadiine 5.3.2 Exploit, the one I used and worked only 5 times)
- If a wild Race Attack Error appears, enter on Settings and try again, if not, open Browser and run the right Loadiine version for your system (In my case Version 4, as stated by Cyan)

What I've done besides that to get it to work those 5 times:
- Changed my country from Brazil to Canada and language from Portuguese do English, since I hadn't used English before, my system was reconfigured and auto-restarted, what worked almost like a factory reset, but without wiping my Miis, Downloads and so.

When it stopped working after the 5 successes:
- Tried to change and change again Country and Language, did nothing, since my Wii U is already prepared to both countries and languages 'cuz I already tried both for the 1st time.
- Quitted from trying online websites and created my own apache server to host Loadiine's Server, it self and the Exploit on my network.

Well well, here I'm now, tried 120x, had the KExploit working 5 consecutive times but not Loadiine. Ohh, not to mention that I've the SDHC formated on FAT32 64kb and properly setup with the right Path Tree (/wiiu/games/Game Name With Its TitleID [HERE]/).
One guy here told me that he could use Loadiine without issues after reseting the system to factory default, but I dont want to do that, since I will lose my Miis already linked to my family's Nintendo Accounts. And other guy stated that using 2 different web servers on his network, the proccess worked more times than using those online ones, and that he switches from WAMP to Android KWS when one or the other comes to fail.

If you have anything to add, I'm open to every other advice that arent reseting to factory defaults.

Ty & Regards

D

Deleted-355425

I have some notes at home, will paste them up here when I'm back in, they are on here already though.

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, I followed the steps from Mr. Cyan, but couldnt make it work. The simple steps are:
- Be on 5.3.2 U
- Use SSB U (Never worked with this game disc for me, even being on the 'more compatible' side of the process)
- Open Web Browser and visit your own website with Loadiine Exploit and Loadiine or use one from the list at the first post (So I opted for the Recommended One as per Cyan suggestion)
- Use the right exploit (At the recommended website we have Loadiine 5.3.2 Exploit, the one I used and worked only 5 times)
- If a wild Race Attack Error appears, enter on Settings and try again, if not, open Browser and run the right Loadiine version for your system (In my case Version 4, as stated by Cyan)

What I've done besides that to get it to work those 5 times:
- Changed my country from Brazil to Canada and language from Portuguese do English, since I hadn't used English before, my system was reconfigured and auto-restarted, what worked almost like a factory reset, but without wiping my Miis, Downloads and so.

When it stopped working after the 5 successes:
- Tried to change and change again Country and Language, did nothing, since my Wii U is already prepared to both countries and languages 'cuz I already tried both for the 1st time.
- Quitted from trying online websites and created my own apache server to host Loadiine's Server, it self and the Exploit on my network.

Well well, here I'm now, tried 120x, had the KExploit working 5 consecutive times but not Loadiine. Ohh, not to mention that I've the SDHC formated on FAT32 64kb and properly setup with the right Path Tree (/wiiu/games/Game Name With Its TitleID [HERE]/).
One guy here told me that he could use Loadiine without issues after reseting the system to factory default, but I dont want to do that, since I will lose my Miis already linked to my family's Nintendo Accounts. And other guy stated that using 2 different web servers on his network, the proccess worked more times than using those online ones, and that he switches from WAMP to Android KWS when one or the other comes to fail.

If you have anything to add, I'm open to every other advice that arent reseting to factory defaults.

Ty & Regards

did you try open multiple tabs (4+) with youtube, facebook or other heavy loaded pages, then close browser and restart the console. after that you enter wii u browser and let all tabs unchanged.

Tarantus

Trophies
Website
ow.ly
XP
Country
Brazil
That explains a lot Gohan123. The 5 times I got it working, at least with the exploit, all tabs where already opened with a bunch of browser games that my daughter let there and had shutdown the console, so, everytime I opened the browser, they were there.

Following your logic, I reseted my browser data, entered on my local webserver with loadiine and let the main page opened, so I shutdown the console, turned it on again, opened browser, first thing to load was my page, runned exploit, everything was smooth, tried loadiine v4 after and voilà, there was Loadiine for the first time on my 130 tries :yayu:
Played my Bayonetta succesfully and restarted everything to see it would work again, this time I got Race Attack Error, what was easy to solve, then I tried again and there was my fellow umbral witch again :toot:

Besides following all steps from the 1st page of this topic, use forcing loadiines website as the first page to show when opening the browser really did the trick. Don't know if it matters, but I've TubeHAX DNS set on my WiiU network config and another block entries from some nintendo servers on my router's firewall.

Thanks everyone who helped me on my jorney!

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Now we have a stable userland exploit and a working PPC kernel exploit, is that enough to port loadiine to 5.4.0? Or you may still need another thing ??

Thanks anyway for your time and work

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Now we have a stable userland exploit and a working PPC kernel exploit, is that enough to port loadiine to 5.4.0? Or you may still need another thing ??

The PPC Kernel exploit is still 5.3.2 only.
5.4 and 5.5 still have private kernel exploit, nothing public yet.

CubeLer

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,i have little Problems with Definitive Package and Loadiine.
I have the Files on a Adroid Phone.By First time it WOrks,but after Turn Off and On the Wii U,Start Browser, it connected direct to Loadiine Folder.How can i Disabled this.Now every Time the Browser connect direct in Loadiine Folder.
Is this normal?

By

gohan123

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi,i have little Problems with Definitive Package and Loadiine.
I have the Files on a Adroid Phone.By First time it WOrks,but after Turn Off and On the Wii U,Start Browser, it connected direct to Loadiine Folder.How can i Disabled this.Now every Time the Browser connect direct in Loadiine Folder.
Is this normal?

By

turn the server off so it won't connect automatical. go to browser, open random new tab or edit current tab. close browser, restart wiiu.

Last edited by gohan123,

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France

It seems like you don't need to port anything, in 5.4.0 only the browser was changed, so anything else that was made on 5.3.2 can work fine on 5.4.0
So just try to use Loadiine the way it is.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
It seems like you don't need to port anything, in 5.4.0 only the browser was changed, so anything else that was made on 5.3.2 can work fine on 5.4.0
So just try to use Loadiine the way it is.

There isn't a public site that host Yellows8's exploit yet

I hope the developers of loadiine give it a shot while it's not too much pain to get it working I guess.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
There isn't a public site that host Yellows8's exploit yet

I hope the developers of loadiine give it a shot while it's not too much pain to get it working I guess.
Just give it a bit of time, the exploit was released last night, they didn't get much time to put stuff in place to work on 5.4.0 yet. Most of them are working or at school now.
wj44 tried to add 5.4.0 support to his site last night : http://wj44.ml/
but I think he didn't have time to debug it yet.

Reactions: memomo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: