Gaming Ok, so what game should I pick first?

Ok, so what game should I pick first?

• Mad Max

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Battlefield Hardline

• Battlefield 4

• Call Of Duty Black Ops 3

• Total voters

Adam851

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay I´m buying a PS4 on 2 weeks, and i can´t decide with game I want to pick first. So what are your thought´s.

Games that I like:

Star Wars Battlefront
Fallout 4
Batman Arkham Knight
Borderlands The handsome collection.
Overwatch
Battlefield 4
Battlefield HardLine
Call Of Duty Black Ops 3
Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain
Uncharted 4
Infamous Second Son
Lego Star Wars The Force Awakens
Mad Max

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
If you love Fallout, perhaps you could stick with what you know and enjoy. There are other good games you could buy later, but Fallout 4 seems to have plenty of content to keep you busy for some time.

D

Deleted_11405

Started in this week on a new ps4. ('Cos i could return old games and sell em at the store, it wasnt too expensive)

I bought first three games for it:

Project Cars GOTY edition
Destiny The Taken King
J-Star Victory VS+

Today i wanted something what others played aswell, for multiplayer another game (I saw what other family/friends played and purchased)

Need For Speed

And for another game i wanted i had a queite, ah sorry on que i would say to get, if available.
I bought a 20Euro PS Gamewallet Card and made a choice to buy and download this two games i got em with ?% go off the price.. So that fitted nice for the twenty.:

Rocket League
Primal Carnage Extinction

Maybe it's good to Buy it in the psstore online, because the prizes are for some games much lower than normal shops.
I think i'm happily started now. (and have time over before some interesting titles gonna be released: No Man Sky, And Grand Turismo. idk if they bring out this year, and the new Xcom game do i find interesting.)

Last edited by ,

BEACHBUM

Will draw shitty works of art for likes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Started in this week on a new ps4. ('Cos i could return old games and sell em at the store, it wasnt too expensive)

I bought first three games for it:

Project Cars GOTY edition
Destiny The Taken King
J-Star Victory VS+

Today i wanted something what others played aswell, for multiplayer another game (I saw what other family/friends played and purchased)

Need For Speed

And for another game i wanted i had a queite, ah sorry on que i would say to get, if available.
I bought a 20Euro PS Gamewallet Card and made a choice to buy and download this two games i got em with ?% go off the price.. So that fitted nice for the twenty.:

Rocket League
Primal Carnage Extinction

Maybe it's good to Buy it in the psstore online, because the prizes are for some games much lower than normal shops.
I think i'm happily started now. (and have time over before some interesting titles gonna be released: One Man Sky, And Grand Turismo. idk if they bring out this year, and the new Xcom game do i find interesting.)
Don't wanna be that guy but its not One man sky its No Man's Sky

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...