Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Lol. Thanks, TN. I am glad he is still doing work on the scene even though in a lot of people's eyes, he has been outshined by CB and VF (Liquid).

Wow. I sorta wanna take back what I said after reading his comment:
QUOTE said:
“It is not going to be released, ’cause there’s no ISO-Loader integrated, so you guys are probably not content with it”

Really? Is he gonna be that Butthurt over PRO FW? People still appreciate his work but if he is gonna be a dickbag he shouldn't even bother.

Gameplayer9198

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IKR!

anyways CB and VF are going to open source one of there CFW so there going to leave soon because the NGP is getting closer and the PSP is going to come to its end along with it. The PSP Go is all ready gone so why not release 6.38 TN-Final and call it a end with CB and VF and happy jump to the NGP and be the first to exploit it
smile.gif

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
gameplayer_9198 said:
IKR!

anyways CB and VF are going to open source one of there CFW so there going to leave soon because the NGP is getting closer and the PSP is going to come to its end along with it. The PSP Go is all ready gone so why not release 6.38 TN-Final and call it a end with CB and VF and happy jump to the NGP and be the first to exploit it
smile.gif

like "huh?"

anyway i don't care about "I cracked the code! But you can't see it!" dialogs of some devs i know in the net.
they're smart sure, but why bother cracking it and telling everyone if you're the only one who can use it?

why am i here? i dunno.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
OP
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Frankenstein Tank said:
Snailface said:

Holy s**t, this is what I've been waiting for. When I go my PSPgo it sadly was already firmware v6.37. I'll have to test this when I get home from work though. I hope it isn't fake. I'll either update or repost when I do.
Definitely not a fake, this is a Genesis competition entry. A Wololo.net moderator even started that thread and it's his hack.

Only bad thing is that this doesn't work for modules over 5g. Your go should work, though.
wink.gif

FrankensteinTank

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snailface said:
Frankenstein Tank said:
Snailface said:

Holy s**t, this is what I've been waiting for. When I go my PSPgo it sadly was already firmware v6.37. I'll have to test this when I get home from work though. I hope it isn't fake. I'll either update or repost when I do.
Definitely not a fake, this is a Genesis competition entry. A Wololo.net moderator even started that thread and it's his hack.

Only bad thing is that this doesn't work for modules over 5g. Your go should work, though.
wink.gif

Okay then that's great news
yaypsp.gif
. Finally will be able to play some PS1 games once I get everything installed.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
OP
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Here's some juicy tidbits from Wololo's blog about the recent 6.38 Downgrader:

QUOTE said:
Developer some1, who once ported HBL to the latest firmwares, released a downgrader for 6.38. Does it mean he found a new Kernel exploit? The readme is a bit unclear, mentioning a VSH exploit by TiPi and Nymphaea, so we’re probably between a user mode exploit and a kernel exploit here, which might be good enough for a downgrade. Some1 confirmed that he found a Kernel exploit. He mentions TiPi and Nymphaea’s VSH exploit because it indirectly taught him a lot, but what he uses for this downgrader is his own Kernel exploit.
This means a new 6.38 HEN should be approaching soon!
yaypsp.gif

QUOTESome1 also confirmed that he is working on a solution for unsupported models (psp 3000 07g/09g) and that he needs beta testers
This will be helpful for those with newer PSP 3000s to downgrade. Help is right around the corner. Hold tight.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Snailface said:
QUOTE said:
Some1 also confirmed that he is working on a solution for unsupported models (psp 3000 07g/09g) and that he needs beta testers
This will be helpful for those with newer PSP 3000s to downgrade. Help is right around the corner. Hold tight.
Ok, if this happens I can finally buy a PSP3000 to replace my old 1000.

Too bad this didn't happen a while ago!
tongue.gif
I found some PSP3000s for $140/€99 some weeks ago, and I decided against buying one because they were 09g
frown.gif

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
but well... how can the psp come with v6.38? they would had to be updated no? so.. if i go to a store that still has them in stock, i dont think retail stores would lost time to update psp's... so i think i can find one with 6.38 lower...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Ryupower said:
http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?p=70835

09g/07g support added. to the downgraderJust as I finished the replacement guide with downgrading. XD At least it's a simple edit, though.

QUOTE(MaxNuker @ May 23 2011, 02:51 PM) so now any psp can be HACKED? even 6.38? with the support added + the 6.35 support added too?
biggrin.gif
Yes.

Which is pretty fucking sweet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I heard regular show is back