Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@gamesquest1:
disc/Mii columns were added temporarily only (same for rpx and rpl columns). the goal was to make miimaker the default mode and the columns would not be needed anymore.
it's easy to edit the full page to remove them

Some games still have issues with one or the other mode, but maybe the description is enough.
It's just easier to spot for developers which game has issues with one or the other mode.
I will remove the two columns, but maybe not immediately. I'll see with dimok if he think it's useful or not anymore.

Adding info like you did with watchdog is good too and should be noted for other games.

You are missing files in the code folder.
You need cos.xml and app.xml files.

bayonetta 1 and 2 were games not working with loadiine 3.0, and required the correct xml values to boot.
Loadiine 4.0 fallback to some commonly used values if you don't have the xml files, but the real official xml from that game will help you fix compatibility issues.
Someone release a pack with all the xml for all games. it's in an uploaded file in one of the post in this thread or in the release thread.
maybe adding that link to the wiki will be useful.

Edit:
Added links to xml to wiki.

Bayonetta 2 isn't in the list of Xml's, the id is though (0005000E10172600)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
here
Zelda is USA, but should have the same values.
only the TitleID is different (rename the TitleID in the xml)

Attachments

• xml Yoshi EUR + 3D World EUR + WW HD USA.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 144

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
These games worked with loadiine 3, you don't really need the xml. default value should be enough.
For Zelda, just don't enable the server or it will not launch.

You mean the Loadliine Server? I don't anyway. I use SD Card :P

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
SD card and the server are two different thing.
The log server is used to send realtime file access and activity to a program on your computer. this is used to see what is happening, which files are accessed, etc.

this is the "thing" you can choose when launching loadiine : Press A to install without server, select the IP and press X to use loadiine+server.

Enaske

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah didn'T know that. Thanks for clafiry. So Option 2 is a log Server for debugging. I trough it is the "Server" Mode. Because some said you can also use Loadiine via Network "stream"

Last edited by Enaske,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Is there any way to get those xml files besides from the extracted wud?
fromthe compatibility list....
XML
Loadiine 4.0 is using the game's cos.xml and app.xml to get the correct value to store in memory. The xml files can be extracted from wud (WiiU ISO) and from eShop updates. If you don't have the xml files in your wiiu/games/<game name>/code/ folder, loadiine will use commonly used values, but not all games will work with these default values.

If you don't have the proper xml file, here are some method to get them:

• Hope the default xml data is enough
  • extract it from WUD (You need the disc key and DiscU or vgmtoolbox)
  • extract if from eshop full game (You need the NUS key and Cdecrypt)
  • extract if from eshop update (no NUS key needed)
  • extract if from memory by running the original application with loadiine_xml_dumper
  • copy the xml from a different game (but don't forget to edit the Title_ID)
  • share it with other users
  • create your own (try random values by looking at other game's xml common values)

Reactions: canariobr

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Could someone with an original Bayonetta 2 Disc dump and upload the XML files? I'd like to see if the lack of XML's from the Bayonetta 2 dump is the reason I'm getting sound lag and stutter issues. :)

Thanks.

Reactions: thaikhoa

Sumea

Disco Ninja Frog
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Could someone with an original Bayonetta 2 Disc dump and upload the XML files? I'd like to see if the lack of XML's from the Bayonetta 2 dump is the reason I'm getting sound lag and stutter issues. :)

Thanks.
I am in bored and helpful mood so I will try to use loadiine XML dumper to get them values.
I hope eclipse site had it, well, seems like I am self hostin' again!

- Or not The heck? The link there is just loadiine package itself it does not have a XML dumper in it or anything like that? What are you doing gamequest?

Last edited by Sumea,
Reactions: ploggy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1