Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
210643-1-1.jpg
GBAtemp Staffer Ryukouki - oh, wait, that's me! - has finished his review of the NES30 bluetooth controller, which serves as the successor to the FC30 bluetooth controller! Read up on his thoughts in the latest GBAtemp review!

kid sampson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ordered one of these based on your review and it just arrived today. Beautiful controller that brings back some great memories. It far exceeds the iCade 8-bitty I had been using. The buttons on this one aren't as floaty or squishy, and I like the many programmable modes. I've tested it as bluetooth keyboard paired with emulators, as an iCade controller for IOS, and as a Wii controller paired with my console: all work as expected. I also tested it with the popular controller apps like Blutrol and Controllers for All - again these were both compatible. To my surprise, I actually preferred the stock app provided by 8bitdo for touch screen controller emulation: it seems like a straight-forward clone of Blutrol but it's much easier to setup as the interface is specific to the NES30.

My one disappointment is the keychain emblem that came boxed with the controller. It's for the FC30 and not the NES version. I'm assuming they decided to use all remaining stock from the first run. Otherwise, I think my money was well spent. Far exceeds my expectations.

Reactions: Ryukouki

nickerous

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem tomget this to work as the first player wiimote. I did get it to work by adding it as a second player in NSMB wii. Is it possible to use this without another wiimote? The only thing the nes 30 would do on the wii menu is move the screens (start and select).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: