Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Error Code: 80430

Our experience shows that error messages within this range are typically caused by temporary network issues with the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection. If there is a problem with the network, our technicians will work to get the service back up as soon as possible. Please retry your connection later.

If you are connecting to the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection for the first time, or the problem has not resolved itself after a few hours, please review the following:

1.Our servers may be trying to handle an unusually high amount of traffic (especially if you are trying to play online with a recently-released or popular game, or if there is a new Wii system update). Please wait a few hours and try the connection again later.

2.How are you connecting online? The Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection is only compatible with Cable, DSL, and Fiber-optic internet connections. If you are connecting via Satellite, EV-DO (cellular), Dial-up, or other types of connections, then you should try to use an alternate type of connection. Contact your Internet Service Provider if you are not sure what type of internet connection you have.

3.The error may be caused by a basic setting on the router that needs to be adjusted (such as the channel). Please review our general router troubleshooting.

I have no idea.
Edit: after reading this over (i took it from the nintendo website) it seems that the games new and has traffic.

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bananna said:
Sorox said:
Bananna said:
It's not letting me enter your town Sorox.

EDIT: Oreoz, could you open your gate?

biggrin.gif
Thats weird. Whats your name again? Is it Troll/Sera? My gates open so try again.

I get error code 80430
Sorry i was AFK eating, i"m going to visit joes town real quick. If i open my gates i'll post here

Gus122000

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey, I remember hearing a rumor about people being able to come to your town even when you're not there? (threw wiiconnect 24) I left my gates open in the game before I turned off my wii.

Sorox

Master Firo Soul
Trophies
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, everytime i try to connect to Kiras town, it says "im terribly sorry, sorox. This is very strange, but for some unfathomable reason, you cant visit that town right now." What the f**ks up?!?!?!?!

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Member Name: HaloBenish
Name: Danger
Town: DaGhetto
FC: 3437-6540-6495
I will add you if you add me, PM me if you add, I'll PM you when I add you.

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Demons153 said:
@ Oreo , Well I just got disconnected , I hate when that happens xD
Yea gates back open =x Looks like we arnt the only people getting d/ced as all my friends gates where closed when i got back on >

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: everything else you say?