Odd Project

MFDC12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today I looked on my last.fm top artists list my favorite band is FINALLY my top band (after almost a year of it competing with 'h is orange' for the top slot). Had I not reset my scrobbles in 2008, I'm pretty sure it would have been my number one all this time. I've listened to the all the demos and albums from the band countless number of times in the past 4 or so years. It was a bitch finding their first demo in its complete form (well, mostly the song 'bound to fall') and even then its still 128 kbps mp3
frown.gif
. Oh what i do for a non-transcoded flac copy (better yet an actual physical copy)
biggrin.gif

Anyways my top 8 are starting to look like my real top 8... just need to bump up pink floyd one, get fit for rivals off, bump up orchid to #3 (making h is orange 4) and get circle takes the square somewhere on there.

Anyways... pointless blog and I'm sure no one really cares
biggrin.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
_Chaz_ said:
So... who's your favorite band?

And what's so odd about this project?
Judging by his sig, and the title of the post, it's Odd Project. Never heard of them though...
Neither have I.

Then again, there are a lot of bands that I've never heard of that are really good. I can't think of any right now though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious +1