Ocarina of Time PC port Ship of Harkinian details new features including 60FPS mode

Released back on March 22, the Ocarina of Time PC port "Ship of Harkinian" has received a major update. Presented as a Ship of Harkinian Direct, a new video released by the team details new features available on the port framed by dubbed scenes of the infamous Zelda CD-i games. These are some of the new features included in the newest build, "Roy Alfa," released yesterday alongside the new Direct.
  • Save editor​
  • Save states​
  • Collision viewer​
  • Cheat menu (some of the cheats seen include a moon jump, climb everything cheat, and cheats for infinite health, money and ammo)​
  • Audio & visual enhancements similar to the 3DS version​
  • Enhancement to render dropped items in 3D​
  • Text speed slider, or an option to skip text​
  • 60FPS mode​
Several community-created mods were also showcased, including one that allows arrows to be retrieved from the ground after being shot, a bomb slingshot, and a modified Deku Stick that acts the same as the Fairy Sword from Majora's Mask. More community-created mods can be found in the modding-showcase channel on their Discord server.

Finally, we get a look at two upcoming features. One is the slew of accessibility features targeted at impaired gamers to help them experience the game. Second is the work being done by Render96, well-known for adding HD models to the PC port of Super Mario 64 back in 2020, who are now working on Ship of Harkinian. According to an announcement posted on their Discord channel, the Ship of Harkinian and Render96 teams are "working closely together to ensure this feature becomes a reality soon." Several HD models from Ocarina of Time are shown off in the video, or you can look at the @OcarinaRemake Twitter account, who are collaborating with Render96 on the project, to get an idea of the designs they will be using.

The official download for Ship of Harkinian can be found on their Discord server. If you want to try out an older version of Ship of Harkinian on the Wii U, you can do so here.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is what that discord channel for the series x was talking about rather than an actual build for that system. they only mentioned the 13th several days ago.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lots of people are having sound issues or rather, no sound, with this new build. I tested it on my laptop. I do have sound.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
someone please download and mirror this before the inevitable takedown

I hate when projects only host their downloads on Discord.

Maybe because Discord is less likely to bend to a DMCA compared to GitHub? (which has been infamous for bending to any DMCA regardless of merit)

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lots of people are having sound issues or rather, no sound, with this new build. I tested it on my laptop. I do have sound.
There's that and more, perhaps more bugs with stuff that worked fine in the previous build than new "enhancements". This release really epitomizes one of those not too uncommon worst case scenarios in PC gaming for me.

Reactions: _47iscool

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I still have problems to build this and all the "solutions" I have from their discord server is "Does you rom have the good sha-1 ?" plenty of times :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have problems to build this and all the "solutions" I have from their discord server is "Does you rom have the good sha-1 ?" plenty of times :rolleyes:
It's a nightmare. I built the Linux and wiiu one, not windows, already had vs 2022 installed though. Unfortunately, I can't run the Linux one, so many problems.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Such a stupid name for OCARINA OF TIME. Why are they even giving it another name, when the Zelda game itself already has a name? Does this not annoy anybody else? 🤔

Last edited by Jayro,
Reactions: Lostbhoy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto