See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Escapa said:
Tanveer said:
LOL yeah, US is getting on the 19th.

omg, you guys are getting a free soundtrack in club nintendo!! ah, im so jealous!!!

We're just getting a t-shirt v.v;

i will get my hands on that ost...
closedeyes.gif
Well, you can pirate the CD.

We can't exactly pirate T-Shirts...
tongue.gif

Thaddeus_Twain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hendrix5757 said:
I'm probably one of the only people that hasn't experienced one instance of ghosting on 3ds. I also hear that ghosting isn't always caused by the screen or the game, but sometimes it has to do with how good your vision is and how far apart your eyes are from each other. Regardless, I'll look out for it when I get my copy of OoT.

You can find out if it's your eyes or just the screen by performing a simple test. When the ghosting occurs, pause the game, or create a moment where the ghosting will last, then try closing either of your eyes one at a time for a few seconds. If the ghosting remains for either eye then it's the screen or game. If the ghosting disappears then it's your eyes.

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
KingVamp said:
Escapa said:
Tanveer said:
LOL yeah, US is getting on the 19th.

omg, you guys are getting a free soundtrack in club nintendo!! ah, im so jealous!!!

We're just getting a t-shirt v.v;

i will get my hands on that ost...
closedeyes.gif
Do you even know how the shirt will look?

No....

but...i could care less for a t-shirt. -gasp!!- OMGGG

Everyone's getting either a plastic replica of the ocarina, a 50+ song OST soundtrack, posters, a can of Deku Seeds or a game case...

i'm getting a t-shirt.
closedeyes.gif

i mean, its not bad...but come on' xD

VLinh

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For those who have the game, are the famous glitches still in there? SUPERSLIDING?!!! INFINITE SWORD GLITCH?!! Loved those.

hendrix5757

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thaddeus_Twain said:
hendrix5757 said:
I'm probably one of the only people that hasn't experienced one instance of ghosting on 3ds. I also hear that ghosting isn't always caused by the screen or the game, but sometimes it has to do with how good your vision is and how far apart your eyes are from each other. Regardless, I'll look out for it when I get my copy of OoT.

You can find out if it's your eyes or just the screen by performing a simple test. When the ghosting occurs, pause the game, or create a moment where the ghosting will last, then try closing either of your eyes one at a time for a few seconds. If the ghosting remains for either eye then it's the screen or game. If the ghosting disappears then it's your eyes.
That test actually did help out. I watched sections from Super Mario 3d trailer where people claimed there's ghosting. Sure enough, I noticed all the spots where ghosting was present. I guess I never realized before. It must be more apparent when there's dark backgrounds.

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hendrix5757 said:
Thaddeus_Twain said:
hendrix5757 said:

That test actually did help out. I watched sections from Super Mario 3d trailer where people claimed there's ghosting. Sure enough, I noticed all the spots where ghosting was present. I guess I never realized before. It must be more apparent when there's dark backgrounds.

once you realize the issue with dark backgrounds you're going to be looking for them now and there's more ghosting than you think =[. well that's what happen with me. I'm worried with super mario 3ds getting a lot of ghosting now since mario has so many bright objects and also dark levels but thats getting off topic xD

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Quincy said:
benno300 said:
Waflix said:
In Europe it is released on my birthday! I only don't have a 3DS...

Also, I'm quite disappointed by the graphics of the game. It reminds me of the SNES games of Zelda.

What?!

The graphics are great and the 3D makes it amazing!

+90000! The graphics are a bit.. Well I'd say square, but still fuckin impressive for a handheld,
No. PSP God of War games' graphics were impressive for a handheld. This ones aren't, not at all. It still looks way better than the original.

QUOTE(Twoacross @ Jun 16 2011, 08:44 PM)
For those who have the game, are the famous glitches still in there? SUPERSLIDING?!!! INFINITE SWORD GLITCH?!! Loved those.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Kazooie

Some are still there, that guy is posting what he finds.

So is this guy

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a video of the unboxing and the Greek preorder bonuses: [youtube]FFgLkUlQzs4[/youtube]
A huge thank you to my friend Dimpap28 for creating the video!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: