• Start date
  • Views 5,987
  • Replies 70

Alaude

Trophies
XP
Country
India
seriously how come the U.S has the authority over other countries? :blink:. its like the government fears other countries being developed. the same thing happened to Somalia,Iraq,Iran,Afghanistan..etc. since when do the U.S government had the rights to dictate other countries?.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Okay, human rights does not vary from country to country............... and who gives a shit if they are Muslims.
You don't understand. They do, they give a sh*t. They govern themselves. They don't have to be like you. If they wanted their laws to chage, they would change them.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, human rights does not vary from country to country............... and who gives a shit if they are Muslims.
You don't understand. They do, they give a sh*t. They govern themselves. They don't have to be like you. If they wanted their laws to chage, they would change them.
It's the same with the U.S. as you understand, the only difference is we don't give the death penalty for "crimes" such as consensual sex.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It's the same with the U.S. as you understand, the only difference is we don't give the death penalty for "crimes" such as consensual sex.
I feel like I'm wasting my breath here, we're getting further and further from the main point, you're purposely leading this conversation to the LGBT movement discussion to somehow validate U.S interventions in the Middle East which have no validation whatsoever. The truth is that the U.S attacks those countries "because they're different", "because they have oil" or "because the U.S has a moral duty to bring democracy to all corners of the world". That's no better than The Cursades.

EDIT: Typo corrected, thanks smile.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
I feel like I'm wasting my breath here, we're getting further and further from the main point, you're purposely leading this conversation to the LGBP movement discussion to somehow validate U.S interventions in the Middle East which have no validation whatsoever. The truth is that the U.S attacks those countries "because they're different", "because they have oil" or "because they think it's their moral duty to bring democracy to all corners of the world". That's no better than The Cursades.
No, I am not trying to, you are saying you believe the U.S. is only entering those countries for oil but yet there is no proof to back it up. And it's LGBT.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
No, I am not trying to, you are saying you believe the U.S. is only entering those countries for oil but yet there is no proof to back it up. And it's LGBT.
LGBT then, it's not like my typo matters at this point. I shouldn't have entered this debate in the first place, you're firm in your beliefs. Like I said at the very beginning of this conversation - whatever lets you sleep at night.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
LGBT then, it's not like my typo matters at this point. I shouldn't have entered this debate in the first place, you're firm in your beliefs. Like I said at the very beginning of this conversation - whatever lets you sleep at night.
Same to you, you can keep believing that the middle east is a wonderful place where nobody does bad things and the U.S is the devil.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Same to you, you can keep believing that the middle east is a wonderful place where nobody does bad things and the U.S is the devil.
That's not what I said. What I said was that the U.S has no right to judge those people, attack them in any form or dictate how they're supposed to live their lives. You more than anyone should understand what I mean, after all, you are a Liberal person. You wouldn't want others to dictate how you're supposed to live your life. With machine guns, tanks and cruise missles, no less.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
That's not what I said. What I said was that the U.S has no right to judge those people, attack them in any form or dictate how they're supposed to live their lives. You more than anyone should understand what I mean, after all, you are a Liberal person. You wouldn't want others to dictate how you're supposed to live your life. With machine guns, tanks and cruise missles, no less.
But Libya wanted the U.S. to interfere. Iraq was a bad war and Afghanistan was.............. well a fuck up.

elenar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm all for it, this basically slows down the nuclear program of Iran with safe ways. Instead of throwing drone attacks towards Iran's Nuclear facility we just use the Internet heck yeah that is awesome. Innocent people don't get hurt, and the nuclear program of Iran slows down.
...and what gives them the authority over Iran's nuclear program?
Defense obviously. Iran is a country that keeps saying it wants American's and Israel's destruction. Its only natural that you would want to secure your country against any threats, not only that but imagine if you had a neighbor that wants you dead what are you going to do about it? Wait until he comes to your doorsteps and kill you? Or take action against it from happening.
Build an anti-missile infrastructure then rather than attack a country without any proof that they are building any missiles whatsoever. Actually, even if they are, it's still none of your business. What would you do if Korea took action and nuked America's sorry a*s in defense, because y'know - you sort of dethrone dictators lately? Would that be fair? After all, it's prevention.

We had this conversation before, you know you're wrong and you know you're being racist.

You might have missed the memo on this one, but the Russians already told us that if we built a missile defense system anywhere near Iran that they would attack the bases that compose that missile defense system because such a system would disrupt MAD.

So, that's not really an option, although it is one that we explored.

Tactical decisions aren't so simple as armchair world leaders think. You don't just pick the easiest plan and hope it works, there are lives at stake. You use multiple plans which are exclusive with one another so that if one is compromised, the others remain intact.

Isn't nation bashing against the rules on this forum, yet? Should be.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
But Libya wanted the U.S. to interfere. Iraq was a bad war and Afghanistan was.............. well a fuck up.
Libya I can understand. They started their own revolution, they wanted to overthrow a corrupt government and only asked for assistance. Afghanistan and Iraq? The first was a wild goose chase that brought losses to both sides, all because of one man, the next... well, you said it yourself.

You might have missed the memo on this one, but the Russians already told us that if we built a missile defense system anywhere near Iran that they would attack the bases that compose that missile defense system because such a system would disrupt MAD.

The U.S does not require to build anything there, Israel already has Missle Defense bases set-up in the region and would gladly shoot the missles down for the U.S. Besides, I'm not bashing a nation - I'm bashing a style of politics that leads towards unnecessary warfare.

Tactical decisions aren't so simple as armchair world leaders think. You don't just pick the easiest plan and hope it works, there are lives at stake. You use multiple plans which are exclusive with one another so that if one is compromised, the others remain intact.
map_of_middle-east.jpg
+
dart-supplies.s600x600.jpg
= PLANS

Trololo... :lol:

elenar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Libya I can understand. They started their own revolution, they wanted to overthrow a corrupt government and only asked for assistance. Afghanistan and Iraq? The first was a wild goose chase that brought losses to both sides, all because of one man, the next... well, you said it yourself.

The U.S does not require to build anything there, Israel already has Missle Defense bases set-up in the region and would gladly shoot the missles down for the U.S. Besides, I'm not bashing a nation - I'm bashing a style of politics that leads towards unnecessary warfare.

map_of_middle-east.jpg
+
dart-supplies.s600x600.jpg
= PLANS

Trololo... :lol:

Sadly, you've made my point for me with your response. Every day I listen to people go on and on about how leaders have no idea what they're doing, but then I see that those same people have a tendency to barely be able to successfully organize a trip to the grocery store. If you truly believe that there would even be countries if leaders just threw darts at a map (especially without providing an example of how it's being done instead of just spouting rhetoric) then you've got no idea of the sheer volume of situations which have to be simultaneously solved and dealt with, which often are actually situations in which the solution to one exacerbates the difficulty of another.

Like I said, armchair world leaders should realize how little they know.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I see that the concept of a joke is completely alien to you. Of course those strikes are planned, of course certain circles benefit from them, of course they're planned ahead. Grow a sense of humour.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
also Chernobyl. was a old shity reactor the soviets have
actually according to seconds from disaster they were doing a test that neither of them knew about and they stopped the water (accidentally) from pumping into the reactor or something like that. take away the water in a nuke reactor and it goes BOOM.

air2004

Air
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me when Osama claimed he planned the 9/11 attacks ? Becasue he never took credit for them he only said he praised allah for it happening. Yes he did plan the cole bombing and took credit for it.
Why is it everytime hammas fires a missle into israel it misses killing anyone 99% of the time?
We could get peace in the middle east tomorrow , if we stop supporting israel today.

Reactions: 1 person
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can someone tell me when Osama claimed he planned the 9/11 attacks ? Becasue he never took credit for them he only said he praised allah for it happening. Yes he did plan the cole bombing and took credit for it.
Why is it everytime hammas fires a missle into israel it misses killing anyone 99% of the time?
We could get peace in the middle east tomorrow , if we stop supporting israel today.

This.

Quite frankly, I find it ironic that Israel gets to own nuclear weapons and Iran can't, the United States also needs to get rid of their nuclear weapons as well if they want Iran to stop producing any.

For the love of God we had enough of war, when the United States attacked Iraq, they made up an excuse that didn't even exist while there is an excuse to attack Iran, but that doesn't mean it's justified since the United States and Israel own nuclear weapons.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

This.

Quite frankly, I find it ironic that Israel gets to own nuclear weapons and Iran can't, the United States also needs to get rid of their nuclear weapons as well if they want Iran to stop producing any.

For the love of God we had enough of war, when the United States attacked Iraq, they made up an excuse that didn't even exist while there is an excuse to attack Iran, but that doesn't mean it's justified since the United States and Israel own nuclear weapons.

Because Israel isn't a threat to US national security. Israel isn't loaded with psychotic pro-Jihad Arabs, and Israel isn't run by an insane dictator. It's like letting Kim Jong Il (or his equally insane successor of a son) have nukes, nothing good is going to come out of it. Iran is one of many Arab nations that would like nothing more then to see Israel destroyed, which is ironic since Israel is the holy land of all religions and some how the Muslims think they can lay claim to it as their own when it's a city that has been shared by so many faiths for so many years. These days the amount of hatred towards the Jews coming out of the Middle East is astounding and it seems everyone wants to blow up Israel for some retarded ass reason, and nukes seems like a retarded way to do it anyway since Israel is such a small piece of land that doing so would poison the surrounding countries in some way.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, from the shows website?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They should've just made it a movie at 50 minutes
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    No from Paramount Plus or whatever it is
    +1
    Psi now has access to every streaming and cable channel out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eh I'd rather just download and delete is it already up on paramount?
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: who is lizzo?