Hardware o3ds selling price/ switching to n3ds

ewcsonic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heyo, so i'm looking to transfer from a o3ds to a new 3ds. I do have a few questions though.

I want to sell my o3ds after I install a9lh on my n3ds because I just wont need it anymore :P
My o3ds has a slightly weak 'a' button, it can still be pressed but you need to press it down just a bit harder. Can I still sell it with that in mind? Should I remove a9lh from my o3ds? Or could I just clean the system and send it off? Could I even get enough money for it to be worth it?

I do know how to downgrade a n3ds with fieldrunners and then get to 9.2 from there.
Thanks.

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This all depends on the buyers preference.
If you're selling to gamestop, it's highly recommended to return the 3DS back to stock, and don't mention anything about the broken buttons/previous mods that were used on it.
The money is pretty high for it, though. Gamestop will give you $65 for it http://www.gamestop.com/trade/quote/nintendo-3ds/consoles/nintendo-3ds-system-red/129118
and I bet you could sell it on eBay for higher if you return it to 9.2 (assuming you can) which is what I'd do if I were you.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sold my un-modded o3ds firm 11.1 on ebay for $133 with no charger + freakyforms cart.

I'd ask for $100 for an o3DS un-modded + charger. Even more if you left it modded and explained what a buyer could do ;).

Last edited by el_gonz87,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill