Homebrew RELEASE NX Nand Manager

Garou

Trophies
XP
Country
@eliboa
does this app allow restoring from rawnand.bin? (basically emunand.bin without boot0/1)
tried a while back to restore emunand partition but the app pop an error "Input type/size doesn't match output size/type"

eliboa

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Reactions: Garou and klear

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So I managed to resize the User partition to 4GB, now my problem is how I can merge the unused partition to the fat32 partition. MiniTool Partition wizard still sees the emummc partition as ~32GB but NxNandManager only detects ~6GB

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So with all the trials and errors, a few weeks ago I've finally resized my EmuMMC to only have around 4GB of user partition.

To anyone wondering, I've approached it differently:

- I created a resized FULL NAND image
- I cleaned my sdcard and recreated the partitions based on the size of my new EmuMMC image.
- I used dd for windows to flash the resized EmuMMC
- hekate is a very handy tool to automatically fix the offset of the EmuMMC.

That's it, can't believe it would only take 4 steps.

Last edited by annson24,
Reactions: Philliyxx

leandrodeassis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello @annson24, with which tool did you recreated the partitions ? On windows?

The new NxNandManager (4.0b) has a new tool "Emunand Creation Tool" (GUI only) provides an easy way to create a file based emuNAND or raw based emuNAND on micro SD card.

It's possible to create a single RAWNAND.dec with ALL partitions decrypted? This example in the README.md didn't work for me: NxNandManager.exe -i rawnand.bin -o rawnand.dec -d -keyset keys.dat

Last edited by leandrodeassis,

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Latest version (v4.0b) has a feature to save a dump with Passthrough zeroes. System and data partition will not be encrypted in the dump. @eliboa will this have any effect if I use the dump later for restoration of sysmmc or for emummc creation? Further, would having a totally decrypted dump have any effect as well?

Keylogger

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
My Switch won't boot (black screen)
I have no NAND backup but I have a working emuMMC on my SD card.
Can I dump the emuMMC using NxNANDManager and restore it to sysnand using hekate to fix the switch that doesn't want to boot?

eliboa

Trophies
XP
Country
France
My Switch won't boot (black screen)
I have no NAND backup but I have a working emuMMC on my SD card.
Can I dump the emuMMC using NxNANDManager and restore it to sysnand using hekate to fix the switch that doesn't want to boot?
It should work yes, you'll have to restore BOOT0/1 too
You should first make a backup of your sysnand , it might be possible to unbrick it.

Reactions: Keylogger

Wvrd182

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi eliboa

Can Mariko with sx0s hardmod use this? I need to attempt to restore prodinfo from a incognito prodinfo backup. I bricked my switch when I ran Incognito on my Mariko while on sysnand

eliboa

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi eliboa

Can Mariko with sx0s hardmod use this? I need to attempt to restore prodinfo from a incognito prodinfo backup. I bricked my switch when I ran Incognito on my Mariko while on sysnand
Yes, as long as you can still inject a payload (such as Hekate) to mount your sysnand on your computer

fvig2001

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So has anyone tried to use this for upgrade to bigger eMMC but SD card is 1 bit mode due to missing/broken pins? I can't do the normal upgrade due to memloader not working with 1 bit mode.

NunoFlora

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
can someone please compile x64 with 11.0.1 support ? there has been added 11.0.1 support to github but I don't know how to compile it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I regret saying it :cry:
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: l8er guys ..................... 🚪
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Later too...
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn @Xdqwerty chasing off users like a Juan
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Welcome to the internet! Lol
    +1
    He just means that some conversations are light and funny, Madonna having sex with a dog? Hilarious! Your uncle beating your dog then making you watch him molest it? Kinda ehhhh drama lol
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why do people hate seasons 20 and 23 of south park?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I don't know. People hate and down vote everything nowdays. I see it especially on gamestores, like every game has a negative rating, even though they are good games.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    With south park, they speak the truth, whether people like it or not, then peeps get they're panties in a bunch.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    See ya later fr
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Later gator
    +2
  • G @ GamerGatorDoesTech:
    @BigOnYa i thought that was like a specific comment towards me
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • ModernSithLord @ ModernSithLord:
    lol later gator that was good one @BigOnYa
    +1
  • Shgofc @ Shgofc:
    if i think i exist, then, i dont exi...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They started hating later seasons because it turned into half seasons and specials
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People in youtube comments are such dick riders "oh I can't believe he said that to you" clicks on other video "wow this is amazing."
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Everyone is triggered nowadays too easy, bunch of pansies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    1st video- That's why I hate ordering stuff online, if I can just go pick it up myself nearby. Wal-Mart online did that to me years ago, sent wrong item, I went to Wal-Mart by me to return, but noo, I had to mail it back and wait.
    99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed up, I ordered a big TV from Amazon and it came smashed the box was literally like some one jumped up and down on it, didn't even open it, contacted Amazon sent them pictures, they made me open it and take more pictures, free label to return it and they sent another. So it was relatively painless. But still annoying.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 99% of the time ordering online I have had flawless experiences, only time something was messed... +1