Gaming NTR install

Tigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can for someone give me a noobs instruction for installing this, with the right files for a N3ds and where to put them. Just tried and just got a error message :S I have luma cfw installed, fbi, etc

Thanks

RealLatias

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can for someone give me a noobs instruction for installing this, with the right files for a N3ds and where to put them. Just tried and just got a error message :S I have luma cfw installed, fbi, etc

Thanks

What was the error message you received, can you be more specific?

Tigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What was the error message you received, can you be more specific?

There were more at the start but it scrolled past them.
img-0048.jpg

Tigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got it working, but is a bit touchy, my 3ds froze a couple of times. could it be because i'm on 11.7.40? ive uninsalled it for now, but kept the cia files and plugin folder on my SD.

Thx RealLatias

RealLatias

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it working, but is a bit touchy, my 3ds froze a couple of times. could it be because i'm on 11.7.40? ive uninsalled it for now, but kept the cia files and plugin folder on my SD.

Thx RealLatias

No problem, it’s because 11.7 is so new

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

Thx RealLatias
IIRC you have to reboot after each game you play (at least on newer ntr versions that have the video streaming feature), otherwise it will hang on the Nintendo 3DS screen.

Reactions: Tigger

DNA64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pressing Power, then Home to exit, also helps cut down on crashes.

Anyways, why not try the new Cheats function built into the Rosalina menu on Luma 9.1?
I've found it to be much more stable.

Looks for cheats in the "Cheats" folder on the root of your SD card.
Example: SD:\Cheats\0004000000030800.txt

To access the cheats menu, or see what version of Luma you're running, simply Press & Hold L+Select+Down (at anytime when the system is on) in that order for best results to enter the "Rosalina menu".

If you don't see the "Cheats..." option when accessing the "Rosalina menu", you're not on Luma 9.1 as indicated in the version number in the lower left corner of the upper display. If you need help updating, here is a guide.

Last edited by DNA64,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto