Hacking NTR.cia on a9lh sys?

Kibido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How do I boot it? Mainly need it for screenshots and video streaming. If I boot it now it just gives me an error. Thanks.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Firmware not supported. Seems like something specific.

It would help if you posted your console setup/firmware version and with or without emunand. Newest NTR supports 11.0 as I use it on my a9lh 11.0 luma sysnand nand.

Also latest version with screenshot is n3ds only I think.

Last edited by retrofan_k,

Just3DS

Trophies
XP
Country
Original BootNTR was hit and miss on my N3DS XL console but BootNTR Selector works most of the time and it is fast. Try the ntr.bin files provided with BootNTR Selector.

Last edited by Just3DS,

Kibido

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Reboot and try again.

Yeah I used sd Manager to transfer the files without rebooting. Now it works, thanks a bunch. Is it possible that Luma clock settings conflict with the ones of NTR? I have Luma set to clock directly at maximum on boot, if I then open NTR is it going to change anything? And what happens if I set both Luma and NTR to clock? Do I get 1608MHz, L4 Enabled?
kappa.png

Nanquitas

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yeah I used sd Manager to transfer the files without rebooting. Now it works, thanks a bunch. Is it possible that Luma clock settings conflict with the ones of NTR? I have Luma set to clock directly at maximum on boot, if I then open NTR is it going to change anything? And what happens if I set both Luma and NTR to clock? Do I get 1608MHz, L4 Enabled?
kappa.png
Nothing will happen if you're already on max setting.

Reactions: Kibido

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up