Hacking NTFS in USB-Loaders

Would you like to see NTFS support in usb loaders?

• Yes, NTFS would be great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am fine with WBFS

• I don't care which FS is used

• Total voters

scrappy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This must be one of the dumbest polls ever.
People with no idea what they are taking about, unhappy with WORKING software they get FOR FREE, not able to prgram themself, voting for a propriatory filesystem which needs HUGE amount of memory on the hosts system on write access (which by the way the WII does not have) to circumvent problems only braindead fanboys have...
If you need more space, buy a second hdd.
If you want to keep the update partition, store away the iso image, you can burn a DVD-R anytime.
If you are to dumb to partition your drive or you don´t have a spare drive to use ... grow up, read and learn, work, earn money or simply BUY games!
WFBS works - WELL -, can be managed on Windows, OSX and Linux (one of the nicest managers btw.),
NTFS is not necessary, ntfs support for loaders is programmers waste of time.

I´d rather like to see GC support for USB loaders, huge amount of work, but not impossible.

solcott

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Screemer said:
scrappy said:
I´d rather like to see GC support for USB loaders, huge amount of work, but not impossible.

your last sentence disqualified your self after the stuff you said above...
Not necessarily, he *could* have been referring to someone writing a homebrew GC emulator with the ability to use the USB ports to run GC games in Wii mode
tongue.gif

(I'm sure he was referring to running them natively though, in which case it would be impossible because the USB ports and all other Wii specific hardware is turned off)

ONTOPIC: Anything but NTFS is fine with me, the NTFS-3G project is flaky at best, any why anyone would use it outside of needing to read an NTFS device in an emergency when an OS that doesn't support NTFS natively is running.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: lorelei from pokemon is so fuckin bad bro