Gaming Nostalgia DS

Sabri23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I saw a trailer from this game , checked some screenshots , and yeah it's look awesome
yaynds.gif
. But not a hype , but i'l think its a awesome RPG for the ds
smile.gif

What do you guys think , wil this be a good game .. ?

Trailer -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_MWdVEKxlk
Screenshots ->
950323_20090519_790screen002.jpg
950323_20090519_790screen003.jpg

950323_20090519_790screen004.jpg

Looks perfect , can't wait
yaynds.gif

Release date for us : 27Oct
yaynds.gif

From IGN :
An RPG created by a veteran team of designers from various development crews (including staff members behind classics such as Sakura Taisen, Grandia and Tengai Makyo. Nostalgia is set in the 19th century. Players take control of main character Eddy, son of a legendary English adventurer, and the adventure begins as Eddy and a cast of fellow Londoners set off on an adventure that takes them through London and the rest of the world.

A central theme in Nostalgia is flight. Eddy makes use of a dirigible in his travels. When playing, you move about the world through the air rather than walking around on an overworld map. Your air ship also comes into play during battles, as in addition to fighting standard party-based command battles when exploring dungeons, you also engage in air-based battles against other air ships.

Nostalgia_NDS_RPboxart_160w.jpg

Updated : |I found some more screenshot's that tels more how the gameplay looks
moogle.gif

In tokyo
NS4.jpg

battling
NS1.jpg

This one is diffrent , i think it tells how you can use the airships to fly over the map ..
NS2.jpg

Dungeon im pyramid (i think)
NS3.jpg

Really sorry for bad image qualaty
wacko.gif

Chaotik

Trophies
XP
Country
Some people says the airship battles GREATLY reminds them of Skies of Arcadia. And you can't have enough Skies of Arcadia x3

Injury

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the reason I'm on the lookout for this game: Airships.

I don't like the idea of just giant airship battles though, so thanks to the developers for putting in some regular battles with monster like baddies. Wooohooo! I'm gettin' nostolgic!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??