• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

North Korea nearly attacked Japan with a missile

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 5,311
  • Replies 72
  • Likes 7

ThisIsDaAccount

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If north korea shoot attacks first then china will back off but if we attack first then they will defend them http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4780602/China-stop-America-attacks-North-Korea-first.html
Will won't nuke them, but small tactical missile strikes destroying known military complexes and missile launching silos, then we could see an allied invasion of multiple countries into north korea to completely destroy the government and capture or kill kim jong un. I don't know what exact path they will take, trying not to kill civilians obviously takes priority.

The last thing china wants to do is start a war with the world, they will still uphold un sanctions against nk
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/china-enforces-un-sanctions-against-north-korea-gv8zk9z8q
Pretty much, if they attack first and we take out military structures in defense then no one will be against that. Nuking or doing anything first is the complicated part.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are you talking about? They launched a missile that flew OVER Japan and hit the waters. DPRK (North Korea) has not „attacked“ Japan. Also, they have no intentions to attack any country.
That's almost as bad. I dunno about anyone else, but if a rocket missile flew over my house, I'd legit piss my self. NK needs to fuck off, I wish there was a solution to taking care of them, that wouldn't result in millions of deaths. Our only hope is a coup.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Update: North Korean leader Kim Jong-un says missile test over Japan is ‘first step to containing Guam

So yeah kim might have just outright confirmed that he is coming for Guam one way or another....

"North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has called the country’s latest missile test over Japan “a meaningful prelude to containing Guam” and said his country should conduct more missile tests into the Pacific Ocean, maintaining his country's defiant posture even as the United Nations convened an emergency meeting on containing the Korean threat."

Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ile-test-japan-kim-jong-un-guam-a7919306.html

By the look of things, we are pretty much nearing kim's endgame now.

My guess is that on the 9th of September 2017. NOKO will hold their 6th nuclear test.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Oh how I can't wait for their regime to crumble, or having one of Kim Jong's personnel "accidentally" assassinate him.

Hate to say this. But that will never happen unless China sends someone in undercover. North Korean's worship kim as a GOD. And i mean that Literally.

pb-121217-north-korea-01.jpg

All Hail the supreme assholes

Edit: I should also note that worshiping ANY other religion carries very harsh punishment in NOKO

Source:http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...beliefs-new-state-department-report-says.html

Last edited by Abu_Senpai,

wolfmankurd

Trophies
XP
Country
I've been telling for years to nuke North Korea before they get nuclear weapon
now they have it and i'm telling to nuke it before they get global reach with 'em
anyway gonna pop corns with those mushroomy explosion and eat some fallouts

I think as it stands it's better to try and contain the nukes to DPRK than attack them and possible end up with a new insurgency which has access to nukes/nuclear tech to sell.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Oh how I can't wait for their regime to crumble, or having one of Kim Jong's personnel "accidentally" assassinate him.
Nothing would change. He's just a figurehead. They would just replace him and it will be business as usual. The entire regime would need to be eradicated to make any difference.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Nothing would change. He's just a figurehead. They would just replace him and it will be business as usual. The entire regime would need to be eradicated to make any difference.
True.
But sure replacing him with a more level and controlable figurehead will improve things in the short term.
Let's say, some figurehead from some branch of the regime that sides with China and can be controlled more strictly by the Chinese.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Update: North Korea: Tremor was sixth nuclear test, says Japan

So supposedly NK just carried out 6th nuke test an hour ago.

Not 100% confirmed yet.... but it is likely it was. Why? well read the source

Source:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41139445

This is a big deal.
My guess is that on the 9th of September 2017. NOKO will hold their 6th nuclear test.

Damn, only off my guess by 6 days
Edit:
The South Korean military says it has registered an earthquake of 5.6 magnitude near a nuclear test site in North Korea.

It comes hours after Pyongyang claimed it had developed a hydrogen bomb capable of being loaded on to a ballistic missile.

The South Korean military added it appeared the earthquake was man made.

Update:
N Korean statement due in 10minutes

There are reports that the North Korean administration will make an "special announcement" at 15:00 local time.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: North Korea: Tremor was sixth nuclear test, says Japan

So supposedly NK just carried out 6th nuke test an hour ago.

Not 100% confirmed yet.... but it is likely it was. Why? well read the source

Source:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41139445

This is a big deal.

Damn, only off my guess by 6 days
Edit:
The South Korean military says it has registered an earthquake of 5.6 magnitude near a nuclear test site in North Korea.

It comes hours after Pyongyang claimed it had developed a hydrogen bomb capable of being loaded on to a ballistic missile.

The South Korean military added it appeared the earthquake was man made.

Update:
N Korean statement due in 10minutes

There are reports that the North Korean administration will make an "special announcement" at 15:00 local time.

I hope North Korea gets what's coming to them, karma's a bitch after all. Kim Jong Ungulate needs to be assassinated.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
So what are we supposed to do? Give in to fear and have our lives ruined?

That is for our amazing leaders to decide.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

North Korea claim successful H-bomb
North Korea says it has carried out a hydrogen bomb test - calling it "a complete success".
North Korean state TV says its hydrogen bomb can be loaded onto a missile, the AFP news agency reports.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up