Hacking [Noob-RGH] Easiest way to unlock all weapons in BO3/BO2 for offline local play?

walterdavid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I`m sorry as this is probably a very noob question, but i just purchased a RGH X and one of the main reasons was to finally be able to play with all the weapons and levels of the game without submiting myself to that ridiculous market system. I don`t even like to play online multiplayer and can`t enjoy the weapons locally with my friends.
The levels i can get with the DLC`s, but how about unlocking everything for offline local 4 player splitscreen play? Any input will be apreciated as i know nothing of RGH. Should i get a mod? If so, which one as everything is a bit confusing for me Lol... I dont want any other tweaks whatsoever, just the guns and swords and special weapons that were released and thats it. Isn`t there a way to import another user `savegame`or something like that?
Any topic addressing newbies in this matter would be really aprectiated also.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There's probably some mod menus.
I'd suggest searching youtube/sevensins.

Sorry lad, I can't really help you with this, I don't condone in cheating.

walterdavid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Neither do i man, believe me.
These modding guys ruin it for everyone in the multiplayer gaming.

I really only wish to obtain the weapons for offline play. Thats it! Because that Black Market is total BS! There should be a way of getting to play with those offline locally.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If they are DLC items then you can just add the DLC item to the RGH with 360 content manager.
Make sure you also include the latest TU.

If they are unlockable weapons then getting a 100% save and resigning it to your profile with Horizon is the only option.
Other then actually playing it.

Reactions: walterdavid

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls +2