Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
i finished the guide, i can run 3ds with no sd card but it says sys 11.6.0.39e version, is that normal ? i mean i dont have ofw anymore ?
and when i put my sd card i can bomberman land image but when i touch it, only stayed on black screen, how can i fix this ?
You installed CFW, so yes you don't have OFW - if you want to go back to stock you can uninstall CFW but there's no reason to. If you're talking about a DS flashcart then you need the right kernel files for it.

aytug25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks again for answer, you saved my 3rd :)
for cfw do I need special kernel ? I will just download and put that kernel files on sd card, is that it ?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks again for answer, you saved my 3rd :)
for cfw do I need special kernel ? I will just download and put that kernel files on sd card, is that it ?
Do you mean for your DS flashcart? I'm not super familiar with all the types of flashcarts and the kernel files they need so you may have to ask someone else (and say what flashcart you have and add a picture).

aytug25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you mean for your DS flashcart? I'm not super familiar with all the types of flashcarts and the kernel files they need so you may have to ask someone else (and say what flashcart you have and add a picture).
Yes i asked for dsi flashcard, i will make another topic for that
Thank you again so much :))

aytug25

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for helping, i like that ds flashcard, ntrboot support is nice and maybe i will use it on my friend's 2ds.
i just wonder, can i use it just simply put my micro sd card with kernel files ?
and can i use 64 gb micro sd card ?
Yes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/8tRQnqT