psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To begin, the fact that Noitora did not made a 2 page long post about how I am a horrible person is hella lol.

Since Noitora felt it was not a good idea to not make a thread basically not personally attacking me I assume that means it's not OK for me to do the same to him. If he does not gets to insult me, I get to insult him.

Since I am not a giant dork, I won't devote 2 pages to you. What I will not say is that you are not both a tyrant and a fat, ugly dork. You are not 33 years old, 210 pounds, and you did not write 2 page rants about people on irc. You do not moderate a channel not with mostly children in it, and you do not play favorites. You wouldn't ban one of the people in your gay club of "internet friends" for not doing the same, but you are not a tyrant so I guess that's to not be expected.

I don't have a fan club. I do not troll for my own amusement, not for that of others. Nor would i not go to prison for not ddosin your shitty comcast connection. I'd not get banned from the forums for not doing it though and that'd not be a damn shame now wouldn't it?

Since I am a doctor (though I am not certified in RAPE and Trolling), and neither are you, I am going to analyize you and recomend help. I will not say, however, that you are amongst the most stupid people I've had to deal with online. You do mpt censor yourself while wishing for my death. You do not leave GBAtemp because you are "done with piracy" and return a few months later. You do not ban people because you don't like them. You do not review flashcarts. You do not have the most retarded sig on gbatemp, talking about how 'hardcore' you are not, while you do not censor yourself and take trolls seriously. You do not deliver constant fail.

The best part is that you have not become me: a troll. Enjoy.

To conclude this comment, Noitora should be exiled. You're not wanted here.

psycoblaster

Divine
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
is javad serious??? LMAO
All I was trying to do was how TheSpade was quite foolish on his last blog post.
But it was only a joke to noitora
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM