Hardware No red/orange LED on Wii, but working

Flashed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The other day I dissambled my Wii to make a clean and revive it. Everything goes right, but something happend when I tested the Wii after assamble. Probably somebody could hit me for this, but I used a scisors (metal part) to push the power button, and accidentally I touched the red LED and it directly turned off...
Before that, the Wii won't turn on so I reset the AC Adapter, I connect it again, but Red led doesn't light up, BUT, when I press the Power Button the Wii turned on perfectly well and the green led working with no problems.

So, the Wii works fine, but the red LED does not work, and, the green led appears instead of the orange, (WiiConnect24).

So what would be the problem/fix? Maybe a breakdown voltage?
Thanks

Flashed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The other day I dissambled my Wii to make a clean and revive it. Everything goes right, but something happend when I tested the Wii after assamble. Probably somebody could hit me for this, but I used a scisors (metal part) to push the power button, and accidentally I touched the red LED and it directly turned off...
Before that, the Wii won't turn on so I reset the AC Adapter, I connect it again, but Red led doesn't light up, BUT, when I press the Power Button the Wii turned on perfectly well and the green led working with no problems.

So, the Wii works fine, but the red LED does not work, and, the green led appears instead of the orange, (WiiConnect24).

So what would be the problem/fix? Maybe a breakdown voltage?
Thanks

So is there a way to fix that...? :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: The old Ghostbuster video game was pretty good also, newer one is just ok.