Isnou69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yo maybe someone can help me here...

a few days ago there was this NNID account leak being spread around. I was one of those guys on the list. (someone got access to my NNID info because of the nuggetbridge hack a few weeks ago, atleast i believe so) As soon as i noticed what was going on i changed my password and thought everything is done.(that was 2 or 3 days ago)

Just now for about 5 minutes ago, i tried accessing the eshop and got the error code:

022-2802 this Nintendo Network ID cannot be used. Please contact your local customer support centre....

Is this a ban? Should i try and contact the support? Is it my fault for having Luma3ds and AH9L installed or did someone fuck me over?

I've tested going online with it in Pokemon and that works just fine but i cant acces the Eshop.

I've also "downloaded" some games but i didnt went online with them.

What should i do?

Isnou69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would but its past midnight here and the support is closed until tomorrow in the morning. Thought i should ask here before i go ahead and ask the support.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you expect to get done here? Magically get your problem fixed? Your account has been restricted. So only nintendo can help you. :P

Call them, explain what happend, and hope they can do something, if not, then you need a new account.

Isnou69

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sheesh allright i guess asking for opinions or people who maybe had expierenced a similiar situation is too much.

Of course i dont expect someone to "magically" fix this problem for me. Good day to you too...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-