Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi guys, I just found the Nitro Hax homebrew to load AR on original games. I downloaded the v.0.9.2 and tried to use with Pokemon Heart Gold(u), but the DS auto resets when I put the game. What can I do to solve this problem? I'm using a M3 Real and I tried with M3 Sakura and Touchpod. I also tried using an older firmware (0.8.2), changing loading game option from Manual to Auto, on the DS's setup and also using SD and SDHC Micro SD cards. Thanks in advice

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Huh, that's weird...What type of DS are you using? If its a DSi, that's probably the problem.

Otherwise, that's very strange behavior. Have you tried other games? If other games work and just not Pokemon, it may be some new form of protection in the new game.

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Damn, I have a DS Lite and this thing worked with the other original game I have: Dragon Quest Monsters Joker.
frown.gif
I hope it gets fixed soon for Pokemon HG.... but a friend told me that it worked on his Soul Silver game >.>

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Is not a matter of the codes. When I load the cheat file, there a message saying that I can change the cart for the original game. When I do that, it resets, so, I cant even turn on codes.

ebsigma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
San Marino
hello, I Poderte not help because my supercard sd cartridge is in does not give me any major problem, I put the nitrohax at the root of the card and the. xml in another folder ... try download a different version and tricks on the other hand: S

take the post to ask a question, with my supercard sd, nitrohax properly configured, use tricks for pokemon hg Spanish version, the tricks work but sometimes when I delete the game, apropos of nothing whatsoever, even without using tricks ... there is a problem for you to delete the item?

thanks

Sorry my bad English, I am Spanish

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Thanks guys, I tried all those things and nothing
frown.gif

ebsigma said:
hello, I Poderte not help because my supercard sd cartridge is in does not give me any major problem, I put the nitrohax at the root of the card and the. xml in another folder ... try download a different version and tricks on the other hand: S

take the post to ask a question, with my supercard sd, nitrohax properly configured, use tricks for pokemon hg Spanish version, the tricks work but sometimes when I delete the game, apropos of nothing whatsoever, even without using tricks ... there is a problem for you to delete the item?

thanks

Sorry my bad English, I am Spanish

Tranquilo, también se español, así que lo que tengas que decirme que sea por mensaje privado porque creo que no se puede aquí. Gracias.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like its your flashcarts problem. M3 Real isn't good with homebrews. Try loading a real game on your M3 and take the M3 out and tell me what it does.

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Jakob95 said:
Seems like its your flashcarts problem. M3 Real isn't good with homebrews. Try loading a real game on your M3 and take the M3 out and tell me what it does.

I got this message: "Game Card was removed. Turn the system off and reinsert the Game Card." :/

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Bump
frown.gif

rahxen said:
Jakob95 said:

I got this message: "Game Card was removed. Turn the system off and reinsert the Game Card." :/

BerserkLeon

Not-so-new member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well there goes that idea, the output from pokesav lists what is apparently the wrong game code....
Pokemon Heart Gold / HG
IPKE ADFFBF91
the one from the cheats forum lists it as
IPKE 4DFFBF91

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
BerserkLeon said:
well there goes that idea, the output from pokesav lists what is apparently the wrong game code....
Pokemon Heart Gold / HG
IPKE ADFFBF91
the one from the cheats forum lists it as
IPKE 4DFFBF91

I edited as the one you told me and nothing... It resets just when I put the original cartidge...

D

Deleted-236924

Are you sure you're using this format?

CODE
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂ

BerserkLeon said:
well what I meant was IPKE 4DFFBF91 is correct, the one from pokesav isn't. It was just an idea... I'm sorry it didn't help.
Because the current HG/SS Pokésav outputs codes for the Japanese game, though it can edit any language save.

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Some of the text on it:

CODE

ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂPokemon: HeartGold (U)
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂIPKE 4DFFBF91
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ2010/03/31 18:36
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂMisc Codes
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ0
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂno$ Blackscreen Fix
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂThanks Chase-san
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ020DE16C E1A00000
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

That is the same format used by the Dragon Quest codes... and they worked for me. As I said before, I got the xml from the gbatemp's temporal cheats page: cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp

Lyomak

OP
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
Colombia
Ok guys, it worked! the problem is in my DS. I tested it on other DS and it worked flawlessly. Anyone tested it on the Black Onyx DS Lite??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay