Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to not have a loading bar if we wish? I just noticed that depending on the background, it just looks worse with a bar going across it. Maybe add a transparent loading bar?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Would it be possible to not have a loading bar if we wish? I just noticed that depending on the background, it just looks worse with a bar going across it. Maybe add a transparent loading bar?
This would complicate things
if you wish not to display any text at all your best solution is to recompile with font.c file patched with "return;" function
ofc we can make a global variable "hidetext" or something of this sort and call it when we don't need the text but that will complicate things further and will hide all errors and warnings and messages to cancel autoboot and what not
or I could just add "NinBackNoBar.png" support :P

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
and this dol too
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yv8mj0p8k2k5wec/boot.dol?dl=0

changelog:
same as the one linked above
added NinBackNoBar.png support (No loading bar but error messages and warnings will show normally)

test please and report your findings

Edit: if everythings runs smoothly I'll go ahead and add a 4 sec preview of downloaded "loader theme" :)

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This would complicate things
if you wish not to display any text at all your best solution is to recompile with font.c file patched with "return;" function
ofc we can make a global variable "hidetext" or something of this sort and call it when we don't need the text but that will complicate things further and will hide all errors and warnings and messages to cancel autoboot and what not
or I could just add "NinBackNoBar.png" support :P
This wouldn't necessarily have to be supported on your end as far as making backgrounds specifically for without the loader bar, but it's nice for the user to have the option if they want to use their own images.

Tested your last update, everything's working beautifully now...Except the settings are still being reset to default somewhere. Not sure if it's something with your coding, of if it does that officially when switching back and forth between loader and HBC launching... Never really paid much attention before tbh. Somethin I can live with though, considering. I think we got a winner! :yaywii:

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
All the loaders delete the nincfg.bin file when they autoboot a game iirc
can you just check if the settings are saved when you quit and return to nintendont using hbc only.

thanks for testing, will push the dol in few hours when I get back to my main PC

NinBack.png

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All the loaders delete the nincfg.bin file when they autoboot a game iirc
can you just check if the settings are saved when you quit and return to nintendont using hbc only.

thanks for testing, will push the dol in few hours when I get back to my main PC
Tested. All good.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno, some of them look kinda bleached and grainy. You can really tell on Yoshi's cookie. No offense or anything, just wondering if there was a better way to do it.

Compare
NinBack2.png

61wcmdaw.png

With High Saturation
61wcmdaw.png

Pepois

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi everyone,

Here are my 2 cents: A nintendont background which uses the original black font. Works well with the Loader Classic theme.

Warm regards

Pepois

Nin_Back.png

Reactions: AbdallahTerro

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
last but not least
28r1fys.jpg

fixed leaving and going back to menus and exit settings

added carbonix and wiiu-no-bar themes to loaders (no-bar for testing purposes and carbonix replaced smash since the colors were hiding the yellow message upon boot)
fixed mm-blue and mm-classic bars (these were used for older revisions with another font)
changed sunshine image

more png updates later
update to test and please report any bugs

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    pball79 @ pball79: I'm probably gonna stay here as well +1