Homebrew Nintendont issues with Thousand Year Door off of SD

ExKeys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the USA ISO from **** and did all the required steps, as I did with Super Mario Sunshine, to run the game on my Wii.

Results:
USA ISO boots but displays nothing, not even sound.
Tried a EU ISO. Only displays sound/video in 60Hz, which is B/W on my American TV.

Super Mario Sunshine works like a dream, but Thousand Year Door doesn't display anything, AT ALL. I dunno what to do, now. Can someone assist? Tried the Auto Boot option, still nothing. Nintendon't is compatible fully with TTYD, so I do not know what can be done.

Info:
Nintendon't ver. 3.334
Wii F/W: 4.3U

ExKeys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are your settings and check the ISO's md5 against GameTDB's.

These are the settings used when running both ISOS. The USA one, and the EU one. Will edit with info about the md5.
Settings:
- Cheats: Off
- Debugger: Off
- Debugger Wait: Off
- Memcard Emulation
- Cheat Path: Off
- Force Widescreen: Off
- Force Progressive: Off
- Auto Boot: Off

- OSReort: Off
- WiiU Widescreen: Off
- Drive Read LED: Off
- Log: Off
- MaxPads: 4
- Language: Auto
- Video: Auto

- Memcard Blocks: 251
- Memcard Multi: On
- Native Control: Off

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, your settings are fine. You're using a bit of an older revision and you should probably update that, but that shouldn't be causing the issue. I'd check the md5, if it's not that, then it's probably some of that PAL nonsense that I've never messed with. The Nintendont thread would be a better place to ask about that.

ExKeys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, your settings are fine. You're using a bit of an older revision and you should probably update that, but that shouldn't be causing the issue. I'd check the md5, if it's not that, then it's probably some of that PAL nonsense that I've never messed with. The Nintendont thread would be a better place to ask about that.

Alright, bear with me, I'll check the md5, and get back to you.

Like I said, the US iso didn't work at all. The EU one did but switched to 60Hz which is normal.

ExKeys

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
md5 of the US ISO is: DB9A997A617EE03BBC32336D6945EC02
Which does not match-up with the correct one found on GameTDB: 81321e8256205e3cfb71257e6ba2970f

Are you allowed to PM me a correct ISO dump location? I got this from Emu Paradise, and it should've been a good dump but it appears not.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just updated Nintendont anyway, even though that's likely not the problem.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
md5 of the US ISO is: DB9A997A617EE03BBC32336D6945EC02
Which does not match-up with the correct one found on GameTDB: 81321e8256205e3cfb71257e6ba2970f

Are you allowed to PM me a correct ISO dump location? I got this from Emu Paradise, and it should've been a good dump but it appears not.
Nope, sorry, I'm against piracy and it's against the rules here. The only recommendation I'd give you is find a decent copy and dump it yourself. I don't mean that in a dickish way, just that's my standard. If you want to pirate, that's up to you, just I won't be helping you do it.

Last edited by TecXero,
Reactions: Blouge and VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't do that he'll cry and tell you to listen to him instead