OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone, I have a Nintendo wii for about 2 years now and have not yet sold it. It is in very good condition so I was wondering how much can I possibly get out of the system if I were to sell it? I wanted to do ebay or go to gamestop, but do not know where to start with the pricing details.

tylerxian

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Word of advice: Don't sell gaming consoles/games to Gamestop. They tend to rip-off their customers, as it has happened to me and many others. If you have no other choices like Ebay or Craigslist then it would be an absolute last resort.

Well that's just my opinion, anyway I think you should go with Ebay with no reserves and free shipping, I've seen prices for those auctions climb higher and higher by the hour. (from a year ago, when there were a huge shortage of Wii's) And you can probably get around $220 or so when you sell it, it depends on what you include with the original accessories, I bought mine for $180.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've never really been thru real depression, and I smoke lots of weed so that always makes me happy.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, as Snoop Dogg said: "smoke weed everyday"
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wait it was nate who said it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only did shrooms a handful of times, and it was always while out camping/ fishing. And always had lots of beer to calm the effect if it got too intense.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Booze, Beers n buds is all I do anymore, too old for that other shit, and scared cause nowadays you never know what's in it, like fentynal
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, not interested in alcohol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Only in drugs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And vaping
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn TVs are dirt cheap these days lol
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Shouldn't you not be allowed to smoke at a young age?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, probably doing it when i get older ofc
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ah okay, that's totally up to you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea psi they are, I just recently got a 50" 4k Vizio for spare bedroom $249 at Wallys.
    Was looking at one on Amazon about that price then noticed the giant ones are not much more these days
    What's odd to me is that the 65 inch one is 20 bucks more than the 70 inch one lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just like ken always tells you at night, bigger is better.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I don't know why I feel "bad" when watching videos of people raging at video games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Specially children
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Would you like one dosage of Lizzo to help you feel better about yourself?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    120hz TVs are still kinda expensive tho, but they are nice for gaming on, Series X can output true 4k 120hz.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i don't get it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mister I'm going to randomly say someone's name over here then ignore the reply when they say something
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @Xdqwerty PTSD flashbacks?
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, maybe