Hardware Nintendo Switch Technical Specifications Discussion

What SoC do you think the Nintendo Switch will use? + Reasons in thread.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
They are somewhat hard to find, but I found this one: https://usadiscountwarehouse.com/shop/512gb-micro-sd-free-shipping-free-usb-adapter/

Not to say anything about the website or the quality of what they sell, of course. Microdia and SanDisk both supposedly make 512GB microSDs.
1. That's a 512GB MicroSd card for $60. Does even a tiny part of you find that suspicious? The picture lists it as a 412GB sdhc and not sdxc, which is not possible
2. The Microdia one is the one I was referring to, which doesn't exist.
3. SanDisk makes a FULL SIZED 512GB SD card, not a MicroSD. Also it's $800.

Last edited by Futurdreamz,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
1. That's a 512GB MicroSd card for $60. Does even a tiny part of you find that suspicious?
2. The Microdia one is the one I was referring to, which doesn't exist.
3. SanDisk makes a FULL SIZED 512GB SD card, not a MicroSD. Also it's $800.
SanDisk claims to make a 512GB microSD, it's just not possible to actually find it lol.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
That's because it doesn't exist. Have you found any evidence they have even announced one?
Yeah but they announced it in like 2014, so getting one seems unlikely unless you contact them directly, and I'm sure they'd charge you a premium for it.

But hey, the best part about microSDs is that they're micro. You can get a case the size of a credit card that carries ten of them. Much cheaper to go lower capacity per card that way.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@TheDarkGreninja I wonder what happened to the poor leaker after exploding on Reddit and worse? Both the screen size and resolution are off but gpu and cpu makes sense. This could be superior to x2 in terms of gaming with a bigger gpu. Anyway should be consirably faster than the new shield tv.

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@TheDarkGreninja I wonder what happened to the poor leaker after exploding on Reddit and worse? Both the screen size and resolution are off but gpu and cpu makes sense. This could be superior to x2 in terms of gaming with a bigger gpu. Anyway should be consirably faster than the new shield tv.
The guy probably lost his job, but we have to thank him for disproving EG.

Reactions: Yil

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The guy probably lost his job, but we have to thank him for disproving EG.
I am just afraid Nintendo will hire thugs after him, (sorry too much skyrim) but that's a possibility as well.
Emily rogers was correct about 6.2 inch screen and there is no way it could be measured wrong, or perhaps there is a difference of what' the edge.
I believe the size with the boarder is 6.8 inch and the actual display is 6.2 inch.

Last edited by Yil,

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly forgot who it was, but someone in this thread was so such the screen will be a bigger size. I'm glad they didn't make the tablet bigger. I still think the size is fine where it is.

Yil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I honestly forgot who it was, but someone in this thread was so such the screen will be a bigger size. I'm glad they didn't make the tablet bigger. I still think the size is fine where it is.
It might have been me, cause Foxconn said 6.8'' though that might include boarders. Though 720p looks sharper on a smaller screen and the thing is still a phablet (not sim) than a tablet.
Which is better, 1080p with nothing, or 720p with everything maxed out?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It might have been me, cause Foxconn said 6.8'' though that might include boarders. Though 720p looks sharper on a smaller screen and the thing is still a phablet (not sim) than a tablet.
Which is better, 1080p with nothing, or 720p with everything maxed out?
480p with steady 60FPS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock