Nintendo Portugal leaks Realm Royale for Nintendo Switch

aykay55

Professional Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Nintendo Portugal YouTube channel had uploaded the reveal trailer for the Nintendo Switch version of Realm Royale, but swiftly took it down. I was one of the lucky few who got to watch it before it was removed, but it had not occurred to me to record it which is why I am now strangling myself. However, the news website NintendoSoup was able to catch it and posted and article about it as well. This basically confirms that the Switch will receive Realm Royale in the very near future, and is supported by two leaks from earlier this year as well.

Here’s what I do remember from the video though:
  • The gameplay looked extremely similar to the other console versions and appears to run at 60fps, so nice job there Hi-Rez!
  • It used a catchphrase similar to “It’s ______ Royale!”, filling in a different term every time, one of which was “Switch
  • At the end, the video showed the Realm Royale logo with the word “BETA” in red letters in the bottom right corner of it next to a red dot. Under the logo, it said to purchase the Founder’s Pack which was available that day in the eShop.
:arrow: Source

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1