Nintendo launches augmented reality game for mobile "Pikmin Finder"

Untitled.png

In preparation for a Nintendo Live event in Seattle, Nintendo; in collaboration with Niantic, revealed a new mobile-focused free game for Android and iOS based on the Pikmin franchise that can be accessed from a web browser through a website hosted by Nintendo, titled "Pikmin Finder".

This new game is similar in some ways to "Pokemon Go" when using the camera, in which it sees an augmented reality image of the camera to find Pikmin creatures in your surroundings depending on several aspects, like the time of day to find different creatures of all types from the main four titles of the franchise (Blue, Red, Yellow, Rock, etc.) and upon finding them, they can be pulled from the ground, and then follow the citters as they find treasures in your nearby area.

The game can be accessed through the website https://pikmin-finder.nintendo.net, and it has to be accessed from a mobile device based on either Android or iOS. Once inside the webpage, it will take a while to load, and afterwards it will ask access to the phone's camera. Allowing access will start the game, and the user can turn their device around to see Pikmin sprouts on the ground, and touching them will pluck them out. Gathering a few of them will make them search around for a variety of treasures, going from past Nintendo consoles, or random items or objects.

Be sure to visit the site and give the game a try!

:arrow: Pikmin Finder website

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
here we fucking go the PGO fiasco begins again. watch all the idiots walking around pointing their phones trespassing on peoples property, coming up to you and rudely telling you to move as you sit on a bench or running after each other trying to catch that elusive rare pikmin and than ending in a brawl resulting in smashed phones :creep:
what the fuck is this boomer ass comment lmao

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh gosh, I cant imagine how bad this is going to be. Niantic ain't good at making games at all. Iirc theyve even worked on making anothe pokémon go like game before this.
They've made a harry potter pokemon go game, a monster hunter game and others. Iirc they are all basically a re skin of another game Niantic made a while back, hell they even share the same stops/gyms.

Reactions: DragonMals

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
here we fucking go the PGO fiasco begins again. watch all the idiots walking around pointing their phones trespassing on peoples property, coming up to you and rudely telling you to move as you sit on a bench or running after each other trying to catch that elusive rare pikmin and than ending in a brawl resulting in smashed phones :creep:
Do you have a single positive post, or do you just hate everything?

Either way, Niantic's Pikmin game has been out for almost 2 years, and I don't remember reading the news of people trespassing and telling people to move from benches (???) lmao
Maybe look into the subject at hand first before clicking every single front page article just to shit on it.

Reactions: Kwyjor

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
But can I pirate it?
their shitty games aren't even worth pirating
Post automatically merged:

I don't think it'll be anywhere near those levels
obviously i was taking the piss out of PGO players. only one of those they actually did (trespassing) i made the other 2 up i never heard of them actually doing them although i wouldn't be surprised if they actually did all 3 :lol:

Last edited by Bladexdsl,
  • Haha
Reactions: dudeguy2022

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto