Gaming Nintendo have released Super Mario Galaxy 2 on the eShop 50% off £8.99

fischermasamune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it's a matter of personal taste. It's okay to dislike an entire genre like, for example, 3d platformers, RTS's or RPGs. To each their own.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
fps are all the same these days. they all use the same engine, same mechanics, sum run and gun boring bs the only thing that changes are the weapons, gfx get slightly better, tracks (yes your on a track) and the enemies. :glare:

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fps are all the same these days. they all use the same engine, same mechanics, sum run and gun boring bs the only thing that changes are the weapons, gfx get slightly better, tracks (yes your on a track) and the enemies. :glare:

And I'm glad I don't play them. The closest things to an FPS I play is Metroid Prime.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Titanfall looks like the kind of FPS game I'd like to try out but due to being online-only I've not played it at all.

It definitely seems to be a really fun shooter plus with mechs? Awesome. Unfortunately the online-only is deal breaker for me.

I hope Titanfall 2 has an offline story mode like the Call of Duty/Battlefield games do.

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
(Sorry if I am repeating this question, I think it may have gotten burried).

How can you extract the files (e.g. brstm file) or the disk image (e.g. ISO file) of the Wii games available on the eShop?
Thanks

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
True, the only true fps that will come is Doom 3. All the rest are the same just with different subjet.

Pip'

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I've almost made it a rule that I don't play Wii games on Wii U anymore (just not into playing with a Wiimote or Classic Controller all that much), but I bought the Trilogy to support the series. Anything to convince Nintendo we need a new Metroid soon. :(

HNKii

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
(Sorry if I am repeating this question, I think it may have gotten burried).

How can you extract the files (e.g. brstm file) or the disk image (e.g. ISO file) of the Wii games available on the eShop?
Thanks

Is dumping a Wii U downloaded title possible now? If yes, then dump it and extract with crediar's tool.
Just try, maybe the Wii Games are encrypted a bit.

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know. I know you can extract the filesystem from the dumped titles with DiscU (but these dumped titles are all physical Wii U mode games). I was wondering if it was possible to dump and extract vWii titles (like SMG2 eShop version).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill