Schlupi said:
thela_kid said:
Schlupi said:
thela_kid said:
update!!
biggrin.gif

and my supercard DSTwo still works haha never even took it out while updating
happy.gif

BULLSHIT, Troll, it DOES NOT WORK every other person so far has reported that so far. Don't come here and lie to us it's a waste of our time and only confuses noobs.

im not lying
frown.gif
want a picture?

It would have to be a video showing that the DSTWO is IN FACT a real DSTWO, and that it is on the latest firmware and OS and the 3DS has been updated. If you can't post that proof don't waste your time. I don;t know what would be special about yours that all of ours (updated to the latest stuff) won't work.

And don't give us an shaky camera, shitty quality, blurry trick crap. please.

you could be a bit nicer.

annnnnyyyways yea my bad. it still shows alex ryder so i assumed it was working but then when i started it up its gave me an error. my bad peeps

I'm sorry I tend to get offensive when it comes to people doing fake crap like that because it just tends to confuse people. The LAST thing we need around here is more confusion in this thread, you know? I am not a mod (only TV Temper) so I can't do anything but scare people into not trolling.
tongue.gif

Sorry about that. Anyways... system transfer won't work, getting irritated. about to give up and wait on it.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Demonstryde said:
well... thats retarded . even though i linked my account, i cant get the dsiware titles i purchased when i had my dsi... couldnt do transfer cause i traded my dsi in after formating it to go tworads my 3ds.... so 200+$ into dsiware gone???? WTF ninty? thats seriously fucked up.
maby because in order to download your DSiware on a different system you would have to unlink your club nintendo account from your last DSi & link it to your 3DS.
you just formatted your DSi meaning the DSiware are still liked to that system & who ever bought it. meaning you have to redownload/repurchase them.
luckly i still have my DSi i just transfer
tongue.gif

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
I'm sorry I tend to get offensive when it comes to people doing fake crap like that because it just tends to confuse people. The LAST thing we need around here is more confusion in this thread, you know? I am not a mod (only TV Temper) so I can't do anything but scare people into not trolling.
tongue.gif

Sorry about that. Anyways... system transfer won't work, getting irritated. about to give up and wait on it.

its okay : ) i shoulda actually checked if it worked before i posted

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Schlupi:
But I can do something about it,
And I've got your back.

That's good to know.
wink.gif
thanks Bro.

I am sorry I can't report regarding the Sudokuhax. ONce it'll let me transfer it I'll report on it. Also... anybody have any info on EZFVi? One person said it works but I can't test mine at the moment I'd appreciate if if some others confirmed. I can start a list of working and non-working stuff in a bit if I get more info...

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Schlupi said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Schlupi:
And I've got your back.

That's good to know.
wink.gif
thanks Bro.

I am sorry I can't report regarding the Sudokuhax. ONce it'll let me transfer it I'll report on it. Also... anybody have any info on EZFVi? One person said it works but I can't test mine at the moment I'd appreciate if if some others confirmed. I can start a list of working and non-working stuff in a bit if I get more info...
Maybe Sudokuhax is the reason you can't transfer. Perhaps Nintendo implemented some kind of lockout for it.

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok. So... apaarently it gives you the option to pick which titles to transfer, and you can do each one individually if you pick custom install. It ALSO allows you to transfer pictures and wifi settings. No point transfer though...
frown.gif

Sudonuhax confirmed not to transfer. I won't even do it; it outright says it'll be updated upon transfer (meaning it will be replaced with the new version which is non-exploitable).

Shame.

CCNaru

Warn-free Since 2005
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Schlupi:
And I've got your back.

That's good to know.
wink.gif
thanks Bro.

Said a few pages ago that it does NOT work. with the latest FW/Kernel it still doesn't work. the person who said it worked must be lying, or you've misread my message?

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I've gotten up to ~85% on the bar, then it say "oh sorry, lol, error, restarting" been trying like 20 times now.. sometimes i get 1% sometime 85% but never finishes :/ instable much?

shansoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated..

Apparently you can buy retail games online like PSP now...

You can even pre-order Zelda on it... o.O..

I think this also prove that 3DS is capable of running ROM through SD card...

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Issac said:
I've gotten up to ~85% on the bar, then it say "oh sorry, lol, error, restarting" been trying like 20 times now.. sometimes i get 1% sometime 85% but never finishes :/ instable much?
What do you expect when the Nintendo Update Servers are effectively being DDoS attacked by everyone trying to update at once?

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
CCNaru said:
Schlupi said:
Vulpes Abnocto said:
Schlupi:
And I've got your back.

That's good to know.
wink.gif
thanks Bro.

Said a few pages ago that it does NOT work. with the latest FW/Kernel it still doesn't work. the person who said it worked must be lying, or you've misread my message?

Been resolved; he didn't try actually running it lol. It's fine, false alarm.

LOL, Pikmin run across the top screen while games transfer.
tongue.gif

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
shansoft said:
Updated..

Apparently you can buy retail games online like PSP now...

You can even pre-order Zelda on it... o.O..

I think this also prove that 3DS is capable of running ROM through SD card...

It does not mean that, per say, if the games are encrypted we can't do anything with them without the proper decryption. It took YEARS for PSN content to be cracked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol stremio hogging all of my tvs on board ram
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it.
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Just download more Ram to it, or setup Raid666 on it. +1