Trophies
XP
Country
Dylan said:
spiritofcat said:
Dylan said:
spiritofcat said:
Dylan said:
Well Nintendo Australia said it would be on the 7th which is today. It's 1:18 pm now so I would think the world should have it sometime in the next 11 hours. I will definitely stay up till midnight expecting it if it hasn't already dropped by then.
Are you online on your 3DS right now? My friends list shows 0 online and says you were last online 2 hours ago. I haven't been receiving SpotPass stuff for the last few weeks so I'm thinking maybe my 3DS is lying to me about stuff now.

nah man i had to go to uni. i'm just watching here for the update for now
Well I guess that's one thing my 3DS isn't lying about then.
Did you get a SpotPass message about the update? I haven't had any SpotPass messages in the last 3 weeks or so
frown.gif

Only got the first 2 Samurai Warriors ones and then nothing since then.

I've had a couple for dead or alive dimensions but yeah nothing from nintendo since I got the console.
I made a thread about it in Hardware, and someone suggested I set the date forward by a week. Did that and BAM! got the message about the system update. Still nothing new for SWC though
frown.gif

azariaspice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm off to bed! Seems like it'll be later tonight when it comes out, and I can't stay up anymore. I'll just update after work tomorrow, I'm SURE it'll be out by 9am tomorrow!
tongue.gif

I hope you all enjoy the update when it comes!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...