tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*Looks at the 3DS*
*Looks at teh PSP2*

I think I'll be getting the PSP2 as soon as a new Monster Hunter is announced for it
happy.gif

For me the 3DS is a gimmick, this beats it hands down.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Whats up with all the features....I mean some things are nice but I honestly would like just a game system. I don't need GPS or 3G...Thats what I got an iphone for. Other than it being as powerful PS3 along with the other features I mentioned before, I see this as Sony's version of the 3DS without the 3D. This thing is gonna cost why too much and I can't see it selling well if its as much as a PS3....Why not just get a PS3?

I will admit I am excited to see this come out, but I won't be getting one for quite awhile (2-3 years tops). Hell I probably won't be getting a 3DS til late 2011 or early 2012 if that

sirdashadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mezut360 said:
Nintendo shizEd there pants
Who Nintendo? nah. remember the gameboy history and what happened to its competitors, such a underpowered device came on top...DS too. If things start to go down hill then ninty will start producing top quality first party games and that is how they survive.
glare.gif

Disco

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Look at the size of that thing!! It's even bigger then the psp phat!
Nontheles spec looks awesome...now we need games, psp1 is waaaaay more powerful than DS, and we all know how that ended ;-)

Gitaroo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
heartgold said:
mezut360 said:
Who Nintendo? nah. remember the gameboy history and what happened to its competitors, such a underpowered device came on top...DS too. If things start to go down hill then ninty will start producing top quality first party games and that is how they survive.
glare.gif

Like gamecube, oh wait....

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gitaroo said:
heartgold said:
mezut360 said:
glare.gif

wii has failed, oh wait...

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
heartgold said:
Gitaroo said:
heartgold said:
mezut360 said:
glare.gif

Sony river...
PSP was a success, oh wait....

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'll just buy them both though I'm still quite skeptical about the screen (the OLED) since I heard some of it's complications.(from wikipedia)When I know the price and it's quite reasonable compared to the 3DS then I might buy this early.But I'll buy this both, so no hates on the Big N and Sony.I'm an open-minded gamer,as long as the games and console quality are good.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
SamAsh07 said:
heartgold said:
Gitaroo said:
heartgold said:
mezut360 said:
glare.gif

Sony river...
PSP was a success, oh wait....
Like the DS, oh wait.... It never failed!

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow, actually does look pretty good.

I also think it is a natural step to incorporated a touchscreen, a second analog-stick and enhance the graphics, since the PSP as itself was already a pretty powerful system.

But IMO these Systems (3DS and PSP2 (NGP)) are both graphically unnecessarily overpowered... Do I really need Wii or even PS3 like graphics on a portable... If I have to pay more then 400€ for it I clearly say no, even though I acknowledge what these systems are capable of but these days you seem to have many devices that seem to do the same things and I much rather see Portable to be not as expensive as smartphones, since you need to buy high quality games for like 40-50€...

Still a very nice device and I`m curious to see what they`ll do with all that power, since that apparently will be what differs it from 3DS and iPhone/Android (if phones are competition at all...).

Erdnaxela

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Making game on that powerful device will be... EXPENSIVE.
I bet games will cost 55+€.
And... *play music* I'VE GOT THE POWAAAA xD

Stevetry

Most perverted person in GBATEMP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
*Cancels 3DS order*
The 3g just sold me
inb4 it cost 499$

*see him Cancels 3DS order*

lol No games lol whta happen to the sony bro saying aaa touch screen is lame

The Questions

what i want to know those this thing even plays games ? s
so if the 3ds is 250 the psp2 is going to be like 400 or something ?
the psp was more powerfull that ds and yet it fail so what makes this one different ?

i will get one as i did for the psp after it disappoint me i sell it like i did with the psp

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
inb4 it cost 499$

*see him Cancels 3DS order*

lol No games lol whta happen to the sony bro saying aaa touch screen is lame

The Questions

what i want to know those this thing even plays games ? s
so if the 3ds is 250 the psp2 is going to be like 400 or something ?
the psp was more powerfull that ds and yet it fail so what makes this one different ?

i will get one as i did for the psp after it disappoint me i sell it like i did with the psp

I know your technically from a commonwealth where English isn't a dominate language (although it's still there), but goddammit, speak English. I can barely make out half the crap you say.

What's with all these assumptions that Sony will overprice it. I'm assuming you're going to go "OH IT'S SONY THEY OVERPRICE EVERYTHING" but they're a smart company. They know how to go up against the competition. Remember the PS3 Slim? The PS3 was pretty out for the count in the console race and when the Slim came out, it skyrocketed PS3 sales. Even though they lost money on console sales for it (since it cost more to produce than it did to sell), they made all that money back and then some with software sales. Even if it does cost them money, they'll probably try to undercut the 3DS pricing. It's a perfect opportunity to anyway; the 3DS is seen as pretty pricey this generation, undercutting the price with a handheld that can boast higher power, higher resolution, and a ton of other stuff would be a really good kick in the pants to Nintendo.

I wouldn't see the PSP failed. Sure, software sold like garbage on it but it's still an awesome handheld. I was pretty adamant at first that the DS was the better system this gen but after taking a second dive into my PSP, I'm really unsure.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Really quite impressive, I may end up skipping out on the 3DS, at least for a while, for this thing. Dual analog really has me sold, and I think that beefing the resolution is better than 3D.

I really agree with this, even though I don't see the point of very high resolution screens on something so small. But I don't hold them up to my face like I know a lot of people do.

But I'll still get the 3DS first and then maybe get one of these. The games are more important than anything else and Sony haven't been able to prove themselves on a handheld yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/sg0D1PpgCXs?si=rnzM6Df7jeL6FiPz