Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Hey there
smile.gif

I wanted to know if you guys thought about making the next(there is a coming one,right?) Wi-Fi GBATemp competition would be in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl? I wanted to know what do you think about this
biggrin.gif

legendofphil

Phil no Densetsu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If it follows the previous ones then it will be a LONG time before we see a pokemon tournament because it has to be in all three regions first.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, we'd have to wait for the game to be released everywhere first (US doesn't get it until Spring 2007) and I'm sure we'll have one before then.

As for what the next competition will be, well...we were really hoping Cooking Mama would have surprise Wi-Fi support, but alas.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could someone explaine how the Wifi-Connection work in Pokemon. Is it just about battles or did Game Freak do something special?

I`m not very good in japanese.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even though it's in Japanese, I'd be thrilled if it was Pokemon. The thing about that is that for the people who are really good at the Pokemon games normally, it's really easy to adjust to the Japanese version, so there's the handful that would do okay.

bolton2

bolton2
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
For a Pokemon tournament it would be better to wait for an english release and then a bit more so that everyone has a chance to gather up a decent team.

i agree entirely, i have to replay red and emerald all over again to get my favorites from each to transfer to diamond, but i dont plan on even playing diamond till its released in english.

lil_fighter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
what ever happened to the metroid turney? I guess after that whole thread bashing it kinda went through it might not seem as appealing but it still would make for a good turney.

If anyone wants to play, PM me, i am pretty awesome (and im really modest)

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The chances of a Metroid tourney are slim now thanks to the "trainer" that was released for the Wi-Fi mode.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The club house 42 compilation of games would make a good wi-fi tournament. Only problem would be working out which games to play if they are random or actual games people can play. If I got to play backgammon or even the japanese chess game (Or whatever it called) I would be easily beaten.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?