maniakos84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Dear friends!!!

I am really happy today because i finally managed to copy my first game!!!

Thank you all for your support!!!

Leeful

GBAtemp Member
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@maniakos84 If you are having trouble with AlAzif's exploit host you could try mine instead.
You can host it yourself from your own PC in just 3 easy steps.
6.2 menu.png exploit-server-1.jpg
1. Dowload my Exploit Host Menu and my Exploit Host Server.
2. Put the Exploit Host Server exe next to the index.html and run it.
3. Open the Browser on your PS4 and put in the exact address that it tells you in the Exploit Host Server program.

Attachments

• Exploit Host Menu v6.2 Leeful.rar
    9.1 MB · Views: 152
  • Exploit Host Server.rar
    6 MB · Views: 182

maniakos84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Dear friend.
Thank you for your reply again. I know and appreciate that you really want to help me but I am really confused.
I have already a jailbroken PS4. I gave my console to somebody to jailbreak it for me.
So I don't know the process off jailbreak.
Can I use your process to my already jailbroken PS4? If yes, I really don't understand what to do
in the process you are describing above. Every time I use my PS4 I run the exploit from Users guide menu.
not from web page. I have never connected my console to wifi.
In order to use your exploit do I need to turn on wifi?
Please send me a guide for really Dummies on how to do that. thank you

maniakos84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello again. Sorry for my super dummy question but I think its better to ask something the experts in order to avoid a terrible conflict.
Today I bought a new (second controller).
I pressed the PS button to connect it and says that I have to connect to one account.
So the PS4 says that I have to add a profile or to connect it as guest.
For first time I connected it as a guest.
But as a permanent solution can I add a new profile for the second controller?
If I add a new profile and be connected to another profile, could that cause a conflict to the jailbreak?
if I add a new profile all the other menu such as exploits, installed games etc would be the same as profile No1?

Brenry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have already a jailbroken PS4. I gave my console to somebody to jailbreak it for me.
So I don't know the process off jailbreak.
Can I use your process to my already jailbroken PS4? If yes, I really don't understand what to do

Try to consider it this way. Modern consoles are not like last gen where they are really jailbroken.

The Nintendo Wii U, Switch, and PS4 ... look at it this way, you are running Official Firmware. From the Switch point of view there is nothing stopping the user to decide one day ... "Hmm.. I don't want to run a payload exploit and instead just use eshop and play online" .. and the next day decide to exploit for backups.

That's pretty much how PS4 is. You are trapped on ancient firmware for titles 5.05 official firmware. Nothing special is done but your friend got you up to speed and entered DNS settings into internet config blocking your system talking to Sony. In turn the DNS is also re-directing to an exploit webpage enabling Debug menu. No jailbreak involved as you have to do this ever single time and is temporary when you turn off the system.

From what I have read these past couple of days Leeful and X-Project sound like interesting alternatives. But literally there is no way you can fk up your system while having Updates Blocked and refrain from messing with pretty much 99% options in the Debug menu... some of those will brick you up.

In regards to making additional user profiles, the only thing I can see negative happening is if you have previous Save Data on games that may not carry over to new user.

Reactions: Leeful

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @BigOnYa ??