• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

New USA President!

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When was I accused of watching said fox news? How could I deny something I'm not accused of.

And please name this credible source that says Putin and Trump are best friends :rofl2:
I brought up FOX News, and you replied back saying that liberal media lies as well. You didn't say anything like "Sure FOX News lies, but you can change that logo to any liberal news agency and it still applies".

Read this.

GerbilSoft

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soon Trump will be sending unblockable (well, I'll be blocking them) text messages to every American.
Assuming you're referring to Wireless Emergency Alerts, this is garbage. WEA messages have to go through several layers in order to be sent out, and as of yet, there hasn't been a single Presidential Alert. (I have received Amber Alerts and weather alerts before; those can usually be disabled on phones.)

For that matter, you might as well say he'll use the Emergency Alert System on TV and radio to take over all broadcasting to send messages.

(Disclaimer: I'm not a Trump supporter, but am fairly well versed with EAS/WEA and related.)

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I brought up FOX News, and you replied back saying that liberal media lies as well. You didn't say anything like "Sure FOX News lies, but you can change that logo to any liberal news agency and it still applies".

Read this.

Haha you brought up fox news but never accused me of watching it LOL. Also read the bold, still implies the meme was accurate.

Also the article, LOL. The hacking of the Clinton campaign as the first evidence that they are friends?? stopped reading right there.
Trump encouraging Russia to hack? By saying they will be rewarded by our press if they find Hillary's lost 30,000 emails??? HAHAHA

Did Putin want Trump to get elected. Yes
Does that mean they are friends? LOL, that's a big stretch.

Last edited by el_gonz87,

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also funny how people don't think that the president of the united states openly talking about how easily he can get away with sexual assault is no big deal either. We were truly left with the scum of the earth to vote for this last election, that's for sure. Still feel like we chose the worse of two evils this time, but really it was a lose-lose situation.

Not this "sexual assault" crap again. No he was either a. taking about gold diggers or B. just taking shit...something both genders do.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait to watch Trump and Pence fail to make Muslims wear ID tags and abolish LGBT rights lmao.

LOL where did you read the LGBT info on? CNN? :rofl2:
58177a15150000d804530d10.jpeg

And he's not against muslims. He's against "radical islamic terrorist". Good lord, can't believe it took 8 years for a POTUS to wear some pants and utter those 3 words!

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Fox News skews things their way, of course. It's why they're branded as the "conservative" media source.

But look at things on the left. Every left leaning idiot of the press managed to act like nothing more than children. Buzzfeed (ha) and their sourceless claims of Trump and Russia. CNN lying on every occasion ever. Where did that "Trump raped me" claim from last week go? Right in the garbage because there was no substantial proof, yet MSM capitalized on it like it was the biggest proven thing ever. Remember the "ALT RIGHT IS PURE EVIL MISOGYNIST/RACIST/ETC/BACKWOODS SCUM" agenda they were trying to portray? Those alt-right Trump supporters are getting their heads bashed in by "peaceful", as CNN calls them, protesters right now. BLM even beat an old lady with her own cane, if you cared to actually pay attention to the news instead of crying about Trump. The true aggressive people are not the Trump supporters; they're the leftist nuts who can't handle losing.

Can't wait to watch Trump and Pence fail to make Muslims wear ID tags and abolish LGBT rights lmao.
lmfao you're trolling right? Trump does not care about repealing LGBT rights. He's said that more than once, and has even held up flags and thanked the LGBT community for their support. Please show me one actual video of Trump saying gay marriage is bad. Cuz here's what Clinton said about it. Don't drink the media koolaid bro.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

LGBTQ+2 (and whatever numbers, symbols, letters) is becoming somewhat dangerous, unreliable and a joke like BLM. Just take the trans community who make it all about them and if someone doesn't want to date a trans person then he/she (yes, there's only two genders) then that person is a "transphobic" or whatever.

I'm Bi but LGBTQ+2 can go fuck themselves as I don't trust them nor would associate with them at all.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That education secretary is a fine example of how you don't have to know anything relevant to get the job you want (my area of expertise is education and instruction). Actually, that's pretty much all of his cabinet. And him. Dream big (and be made of money), and anything is possible! Silver linings, right? or is that aluminum foil lining...

Last edited by osaka35,
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

Nightwish

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The best part will definitely be watching conservatives howling at how the republican administration will keep not caring about their wishes, just like progressives had to face with Obama.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or most surround sound receivers are 3 HDMI in, one HDMI out to tv, and you can select which hdmi in
    you want on the receiver.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Surround sound receiver is a good $300
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but so nice for gaming, movies.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is old he needs Walmart PA system
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Splitter @ $39 it says. I'll consider it. Thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Coupon makes it 30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment +1