Gaming *New to Switch Hacking, Need Help*

ChilliousRex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To Start: I have homebrewed my 3DS/2DS, Wii and PS3.
But switch is more new and has more online usage. ATM I do not know how much online I actually use aside from Eshop (own a bit there) and playing Splatoon 2 with my niece.

I really want to hack my switch, but I also want to still be able to play online.
I know about emunand and sysnand, and I am interested in that...
But not sure how it works, and was unable to find anything on it.
If possible Id like to be able to set up the CFW on a 2nd SD card, if possible like I said.
so then I can remove it and play things I actually bought that are from nintendo themselves...

So basically, I am curious to how to set up a partitian for my Switch so I can move between CFW and OFW, without having to do a bunch of backing up, downgrading or things that are more work than they are worth. (Note: I will be getting a 2nd Switch, once I can... money is too tight rn.)
I want to get my pokemon over from my 3DS - recreating them - and put them on switch, and I know I have to homebrew to do that... unless someone knows another way... but I do not want to spend 10$ to get both subscriptions for something id use for one day, not worth it, so I was thinking Hacking my Switch would be better, but with bans and all that, I do not want to not have access to the eshop.

Clarification is welcome, I am here to learn for the most part, and any directions or aid is welcome, if anyone understands what I would like to do, it if it possible.

Last edited by ChilliousRex,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To Start: I have homebrewed my 3DS/2DS, Wii and PS3.
But switch is more new and has more online usage. ATM I do not know how much online I actually use aside from Eshop (own a bit there) and playing Splatoon 2 with my niece.

I really want to hack my switch, but I also want to still be able to play online.
I know about emunand and sysnand, and I am interested in that...
But not sure how it works, and was unable to find anything on it.
If possible Id like to be able to set up the CFW on a 2nd SD card, if possible like I said.
so then I can remove it and play things I actually bought that are from nintendo themselves...

So basically, I am curious to how to set up a partitian for my Switch so I can move between CFW and OFW, without having to do a bunch of backing up, downgrading or things that are more work than they are worth. (Note: I will be getting a 2nd Switch, once I can... money is too tight rn.)
I want to get my pokemon over from my 3DS - recreating them - and put them on switch, and I know I have to homebrew to do that... unless someone knows another way... but I do not want to spend 10$ to get both subscriptions for something id use for one day, not worth it, so I was thinking Hacking my Switch would be better, but with bans and all that, I do not want to not have access to the eshop.

Clarification is welcome, I am here to learn for the most part, and any directions or aid is welcome, if anyone understands what I would like to do, it if it possible.
All you need to know is that you risk getting banned when you hack your Switch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?