Hacking New system update (10.0.0-27)

mutinize

dazed and confused
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to prevent downloading updates? Not planning on leaving 9.9 anytime soon. The 3DS is persistent when it downloads an update and I could see myself accidentally hitting yes one of the 100 times it asks to confirm an update.

Second question would be is it possible to delete an update after it has been downloaded.

Reactions: OctopusRift

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to prevent downloading updates? Not planning on leaving 9.9 anytime soon. The 3DS is persistent when it downloads an update and I could see myself accidentally hitting yes one of the 100 times it asks to confirm an update.

Second question would be is it possible to delete an update after it has been downloaded.
You can always delete the update to stop it from notifying you by entering recovery mode (hold L+R+Up+A on boot).

Reactions: mutinize

OctopusRift

GBATemp's Local Octopus, Open 9am-2am. "Not Yet"
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

Use emunand and DNS blocking.

You cannot delete an update from Emunand but you can from sys...

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
NATIVE_FIRM was updated. This might cause issues for rxTools/CFW users if they pull the 9.6 version off eShop. They definitely tried to patch something... :P
Well, rxtools emunand works fine for me :P

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YouTube is still not taken down (verified through Wii U eshop which can display 3DS titles). Ironfall is still not put up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Giggity