ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
Does anyone have a save for Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2 and 3 ? Please and thank you!
There is Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2 with all drivers unlocked attached in file.

No one share a save for Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3, despite released nearly 1 1/2 year ago.

Attachments

• Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2 Grand Prix - All drivers unlocked.zip
    4.2 KB · Views: 13

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
anyone have prince of persia lost of crown save around 50-60% ? mine got corrupted.
I don't know if I am on the 50% but had invested some time on it, look into it and let us to know if work for you, have tow slots one just after the "fight" with varah the other is my last one.

Attachments

• Impeeza - 2024.02.17 @ 15.34.20.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 19

torion74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Hoh can be what people not play trails into reverie.
Trails series is the best series ever of all times and platform
Anyone please reverie us clear save for switch

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoh can be what people not play trails into reverie.
Trails series is the best series ever of all times and platform
Anyone please reverie us clear save for switch
There aren’t many people play 3rd party games for Switch and if they did, so almost all are unwilling to share or not part of hacking community.

There is nothing for us to do and I’m not fan of Trails series.

You may have a luck with PS4 or PC save communities since they are more active than Switch, especially for 3rd party games.

Note: It seems like you asked for this save multiple of times and if you spam the requests, so it makes members not going to share a save at all. Just ask one time and if no one upload, so it means they don’t have a save nor part of hacking community.

Reactions: impeeza

Nynrah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
a save of fire emblem warriors with dlc included and all unlocked enjoy
Just wondering, but what's your definition of all unlocked? I noticed people got different ideas of what complete or 100% means for this game. For example, do you mean all achievments unlocked? Or all characters having maxed out levels and maxed out classes? Fully upgraded all unique weapons? Taught all teachable combat arts and spells to all characters (I was actually stupid enough to waste my time on doing that, by the way :lol:)? Some could even go as far as thinking 100% involves even having given every gift to every character and having seen every expedition question at least once. Or worse, having collected each and every merc whistle gift.

I'm only 8 levels on Maddening difficulty away from 100%ing the achievments and I was planning to publish my save once I finally do that.

Alexander_86

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i have too of three hopes i pm the website. here is mine of three houses and three hopes and engage

Attachments

• 010055D009F78000.rar
    247.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 010071F0143EA000.rar
    2.8 MB · Views: 11
  • 0100A6301214E000.rar
    147.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by Alexander_86,
Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat