Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Shabang21 said:
I'm looking forward to this one as well!

inb4 shitstorm of 'we have enough mario hacks in the works'
I think the general consensus is people like Mario hacks, but don't like being lied to (go figure).

Knyaz Vladimir

3DS Hacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
twiztidsinz said:
Shabang21 said:
I'm looking forward to this one as well!

inb4 shitstorm of 'we have enough mario hacks in the works'
I think the general consensus is people like Mario hacks, but don't like being lied to (go figure).
And they love hacks that look good, so I have to make the tiles for the game now, to bump it up.

Also, it seems like my game is near-bug free.

Krobelus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just hope it's not hard in a sense where it's merely annoying, like most of SKJmin's levels. You know like an overabundance of invisible blocks, giant mazes that take you 10 minutes to get lost in and die and obstacles where you have to memorize 20 patterns to get through.

This is what I call hard.
Kaizo Mario World

Anyway good luck on the project! I can't wait to see the finished result.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Krobelus said:
I just hope it's not hard in a sense where it's merely annoying, like most of SKJmin's levels. You know like an overabundance of invisible blocks, giant mazes that take you 10 minutes to get lost in and die and obstacles where you have to memorize 20 patterns to get through.

Kaizo Mario World

"If I was Mario I would totally bang the princess as hardcore as possible. I think Id deserve it!"

iYoshi-

Trophies
XP
Country
Juanmatron said:
New Super Mario Bros. Hard Edition
You gonna die.
rofl.gif

iYoshi- likes this

D

Deleted-246289

OP
Krobelus said:

Kaizo Mario World

No don't worry anyone can play it, but he needs to be patient

lazymarek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, I saw you was talking about MultiHero DS!
Then this information is really surprising for you:

I allready started making this port for several months!
Check out these sites:
http://multihero.11.forumer.com/viewtopic....600789506d4e8e4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5HoYB7Yk-w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7nwSOWsWIw...feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SK2hdLVgdM...feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0lLjhWEy84...feature=related

If you have some questions write me an e-mail or a private message or tell me what do you think about this project!

luckwii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Krobelus said:

Kaizo Mario World

Come on guys. SKJmin did an extremely good job on his hack. There is a lot more to it than what you think. He did it for free. If you don't like it, don't play it. But why trash talk it? It is not like he is getting paid by Nintendo. Nintendo has a whole team to build, test, and plan. We are making our hacks by ourselves. It takes months of working a few hours a day to 10 hours a day. Testing and perfecting is very tedious. All I am asking is give credit where it is due. Sure there are some mediocre hacks being made, but for the most part, the hacks on this site have a lot of work into them.

SKJmin

Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey
luckwii said:
Come on guys. SKJmin did an extremely good job on his hack. There is a lot more to it than what you think. He did it for free. If you don't like it, don't play it. But why trash talk it? It is not like he is getting paid by Nintendo. Nintendo has a whole team to build, test, and plan. We are making our hacks by ourselves. It takes months of working a few hours a day to 10 hours a day. Testing and perfecting is very tedious. All I am asking is give credit where it is due. Sure there are some mediocre hacks being made, but for the most part, the hacks on this site have a lot of work into them.

Dude, you should ignore those comments better
smile.gif

The statistics here are saying everything!

Ps: I think the 66 guys were from JUL
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: We had Raising Canes chicken for the first time other night, damn that was good. That sauce was...