New song we recorded last weekend.

Warren_303

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m_01cc9f9297a14c80a6d9578d9f6fd95e.jpg

My drummer bought some recording equipment a few weeks ago and so we are doing some recordings with songs we've made. Feel free to check out our page and leave comments if you like. We only practice once a week on Saturday night unfortunately. I'm sure we could get way better if we had time to practice more and focus on recording the songs we have, it just takes time.

The new song we have is Paranoia.
Let me know what you think if your into this genre of music (Metal) otherwise I'm sure you're not into it.

http://www.myspace.com/deafechoband

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
Ehh, its alright. The vocals are too high in the mix and don't really go well with it and the drumming is kinda mediocre. It sounds like he has only been play for a couple years or so. I wish he would do some crazy double bass or blast beats thats would I would be doing
tongue.gif

The guitar isn't bad, its got some nice chugging and headbanging qualities too it.

Warren_303

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, I'll keep this thread updated when we record new songs.

We have 4 other songs but we just need to record them better. There are some really crappy recordings like that Mass Chaos song, but they will get better.

Let me know what you think when you get a chance Silent Sniper.

Warren_303

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean when you say production? Like the way the songs are put together or... I dunno man lol what are you trying to say?

Warren_303

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif
yeah definitely crappy production on our part. I did a few things with the Paranoia recording to make it sound better, so the next few will be better for sure. Definitely not professional production lol.

I appreciate all the compliments and tips from you guys so far, thanks.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp