Hacking new sd2vita - already installed stuff on the internal memory

Bajdo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
total noob here. what steps do I need to take. I have vita 3.60 with all stuff already installed on the internal memory ux:0. Now I have a sd2vita. What do I need to do, reinstall everything to the memory card for the begining? how do I do, where to start so I don't mess anything up? :wink:

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
total noob here. what steps do I need to take. I have vita 3.60 with all stuff already installed on the internal memory ux:0. Now I have a sd2vita. What do I need to do, reinstall everything to the memory card for the begining? how do I do, where to start so I don't mess anything up? :wink:
You need to follow the tutorial to prepare your sd2vita (search in this forum), move your tai folder to ur0, make your config.txt plugins appoint to this folder and then copy all your contents from original vita card to sd card (remember to show all hidden files on windows).

Ah, remember to delete the tai folder from ux0, as the 'move' function didn´t really move it, to avoid conflicts.

Last edited by MUDD_BR,

Bajdo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
You need to follow the tutorial to prepare your sd2vita (search in this forum), move your tai folder to ur0, make your config.txt plugins appoint to this folder and then copy all your contents from original vita card to sd card (remember to show all hidden files on windows).

Ah, remember to delete the tai folder from ux0, as the 'move' function didn´t really move it, to avoid conflicts.
Worked nicely after following that guide http://cfw.guide/vita/more/sd2vita/

Good to point out that you need to copy and delete tai-folder between ux and ur since "move" don't work.

Also, I had to change address in config to get pkgi to work. nonpdrm needs to point to ur/tai not ux/tai as it did before

:)

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Worked nicely after following that guide http://cfw.guide/vita/more/sd2vita/

Good to point out that you need to copy and delete tai-folder between ux and ur since "move" don't work.

Also, I had to change address in config to get pkgi to work. nonpdrm needs to point to ur/tai not ux/tai as it did before

:)
Glad to see it´s all fine. Now it´s a question of testing plugins and your configs file to install more stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto