ROM Hack New powersaves 3ds thread

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't you have any patience? It's not that hard to simply wait for the new codes instead of asking for them every couple hours. Just do something else instead, like, I dunno, play something to keep you occupied until then.

Do I have patience? Lol, you should see some other people on here!

thagrouch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I have patience? Lol, you should see some other people on here!

no one else is as bad as you though. i used to not mind but more and more it does bother me. Someone can say "new code" in reference to a question and you have been quick to jump asking if new codes are in, when you find out there are not you are quick to begin explaining how you cant wait for this and that and how you expect this and that. i dont see that in many others but you.

on more of a powersaves note. im guessing for an update near wednesdays/fridays from this point on. till then i really am mostly hoping for more rare balls and ability modifier (although unlikely) till then.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no one else is as bad as you though. i used to not mind but more and more it does bother me. Someone can say "new code" in reference to a question and you have been quick to jump asking if new codes are in, when you find out there are not you are quick to begin explaining how you cant wait for this and that and how you expect this and that. i dont see that in many others but you.

on more of a powersaves note. im guessing for an update near wednesdays/fridays from this point on. till then i really am mostly hoping for more rare balls and ability modifier (although unlikely) till then.
Nothing wrong about asking for code updates frequently. Am I the only one that has the ability to understand that? I think so.....

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And also My computer with these viruses infecting it and I have a search protector on the websearch. But anyways. Powersave codes. They are going to have new ones pretty soon

PokeChampion

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is that. I don't think you could add a hackedmon from Pokecheck onto saves on Powersaves. Which will be kind of awkwardly strange

Sitri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about cloning.
Is it possible to back my save up, trade a Pokemon to someone else, restore my original save, and have them trade back the original?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P